-𝙋𝙞𝙚𝙩𝙧𝙤 𝙈𝙖𝙭𝙞𝙢𝙤𝙛𝙛-

Not too fine

           You and your boyfriend Pietro were currently cuddling in the living room of HQ

           You and your boyfriend Pietro were currently cuddling in the living room of HQ. He was flipping through TV Channels when Tony stood right in front of your view. He stares at the two of you, mainly at you.

          "Can I... help you with something, Tony?" You ask him awkwardly.

         "As a matter a fact you can!" He smiles at you. "Thanks for asking."

          You roll your eyes and start to get off the couch. Pietro whines as you untangle yourself from him. You turn and give him a kiss, before standing up in front of Tony. "What can I do for you, old man?"

          "First thing, you two are gross," he says pointing at you and Pietro. "Second thing, we're having a new recruit and he'll be living with us. He's about your age so I thought it's be best if you show him around."

          You nod. "No problem. Who's the new recruit?"

           "Hi," a voice says from behind you. You turn around and see a brunette boy with a shy smile. "I'm Peter. Peter Parker. Nice to finally meet you."

          "Hi Peter," You say. You make your way towards him. "I'm-"

           "Y/n," He said, finishing your statement. "May I just say, you are awesome. Your powers are just wow and you are amazing."

           You blush at his adorable rant. "Aww, you're so sweet. We'll get on just fine."

           "Not too fine," Pietro said. In a millisecond he was at your side with his arm around you. "Hi, I'm Pietro, Y/N's boyfriend."

            "I know who you are too! You are also amazing," Peter said nervously as Pietro stares him down. "I wouldn't try anything with y/n. She's not really my type. I mean she's beautiful! Don't get me wrong she's gorgeous, b-but she's your gorgeous and not mine and theirs this girl at school that I-"

            Suddenly, Pietro starts to laugh. Peter stops his rant and looks at him confused. "I was only teasing you, Peter Parker. Welcome to the Avengers."

           I look at Pietro, smirking at his joke. He gives me a kiss. "I'll see you later, Princess. Have a nice tour, Peter Parker."