-𝙏𝙤𝙣𝙮 𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙠-

Just a fever

           Today had started off on a not so great

Today had started off on a not so great. You woke up late and you felt horrible. You went to the medical wing and you had been diagnosed with a simple fever. They gave you some Tylenol and you went back to your room to rest.

It was pitch black and you liked it like that. The diffuser was giving some eucalyptus scents and it was very nice. Your environment was overall just so relaxing. Until Tony barged into the room.

"Are you okay, baby? You texted me that you were sick." He said, rushing over to your side. He placed a hand on your forehead. "You're so hot. In both ways."

You wanted to roll your eyes but you didn't. "I told you I have a fever. I'm just congested a bit too. Other than that, I'll be fine in a few days."

"You didn't even roll your eyes at my amazing joke. You must be feeling really bad," He said. "My poor baby."

"What're you doing home, Tony?" You asked him weakly. "I thought you had a meeting today?"

"I had several, actually," he shrugs. "But I wanted to take care of you. So I just moved them to next week."

"It's only a fever, Tony. It'll pass in a few days."

"Only a fever?" He said raising his eyebrows. "I don't care if it's "only a fever". If you don't even have the energy to roll your eyes at me, I know your feeling terrible. You are the most important thing to me and I want to make sure your as comfortable as humanly possible. So some chicken soup and warm towels are coming. I'll be here cuddling with you all day."

"Not even going to the lab in the middle of the night because you've got an idea?" You asked him.

"No going to the lab. I'm going to be here with you. No where else."

You smirked. "Now I know the trick to keep you in bed."

"You already knew several before, baby girl," He said. "I'm going to go change real quick then I'll be right back here with you."

After Tony changed, he got in bed and cuddled with you. You fell asleep peacefully. Then you woke when the chicken soup came and he fed it to you. Then you went back to sleep. Tony never left your side, and he didn't complain once. He was happy to be with you and make sure your comfortable.