-𝙏𝙤𝙣𝙮 𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙠-

They're Just Dreams

          I tossed and turned in bed

I tossed and turned in bed. Reaching out, the other side of the bed was cold and empty. Sighing, I get out of bed and grab my robe.

            Walking down the dark mansion, my feet feel cold on the wood floor. I quietly decent down to the lab through the stares, and there he is. The love of my life ignoring another night of rest.

               "Tony Baby, what're your doing down here at three in the morning?" I ask him groggily.

                He turns around surprised. "I'll be up in a sec, babe."

                 "We both know that's not true," I sigh. "Why aren't you sleeping."

                   He shrugs while popping a snack in his mouth. " Just couldn't sleep."

                  I make my ways towards him shaking my head. I wrap my arms around his torso and hug him. " Anthony Edward Stark, what am I going to do with you?" I say softly, kissing his jaw. "I know it's not just "I couldn't sleep". Something else is going on."

                 " I-" He pauses with a sigh. "I've been having these weird dreams..."

                  " How do they go?"

                 " Everyone dies," He says bluntly. "It's so vivid. Like it's not even a dream, they're like visions. Everyone I know is gone. There was a battle and we lost."

                I feel worry spread through me, but I try my best not to show it. Tony's dreams have sometimes actually happened. It's not just a coincidental type thing, he's had 'visions' before. "Well..." I start, " These dreams might be hardcore, but it's not absolute, Tony. Try not to worry so much about it."

              He takes a deep breath. " You're in it too. That's why I don't want to sleep. Seeing you like that... it's worse then getting burned in fire."

            " But when you wake up, I'll be right there next to you. I'll always be here with you." I hug him tight and feel him relax.

            "Promise?" He asks.

           "Promise," I smile. " Now, lets get back to bed."

            He kisses my head and we go back to our room, hand in hand. Tony holds me close to him. This time, Tony dreams not of the murder of his loved ones but a baby girl. Your future daughter.