-𝙎𝙩𝙚𝙫𝙚 𝙍𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙨-

Compensation
Disclaimer: *Smut*

            You've been in the Avengers for a couple of months now

You've been in the Avengers for a couple of months now. Things are amazing. You fit in great with the team and you truly feel like you belong there. The only thing is that you feel insecure. Your surrounded by insanely hot, highly experienced heroes. How could you not?

The team can be very intimidating, but one. Steve Rogers. You were so surprised how the Captain was so easy going. It also surprised you how easy it was to make him squirm or blush. You loved when you got reactions like that from him.

Stepping into the living room, you saw the blonde super soldier lounging on the couch. Making your way to the couch, you plop right next to him. "Hi, Captain." I smirk.

He smiles at me then sees my outfit. Clearing his throat he finally speaks up. "Nic- Great outfit."

"You like it?" You ask innocently. He nods, smiling like a goof. "Here, feel it. Soft, right?"
Taking his hand into yours, you place it on yours hips.

"Mhm, very soft." He whispers, blushing. His next actions surprised you. His other hand gripped the other side of your hips. Lifting you up, he places you softly on his lap.

You yelp in surprise. Once you were situated in your new seating area, you place your arm around his neck and start playing with his hair. "Your hair is very soft too, Captain." You whisper in his ear.

Steve squeezes your hips, causing a gasp to come out. " Oh, doll. You've been teasing me since the day you stepped your pretty, little feet into the tower. Do you think I wouldn't notice?"

" I just enjoy seeing you flustered, that's all." I smirk. He smacked my ass.

" Tsk tsk, why do you like seeing your Captain tormented?" He asks. His hands now massaging my rear from the smack.

Sighing blissfully, you say." I'm sorry, Captain. I didn't mean to torment you." His hands feel amazing on your body.

" Oh, but you did," he says in your ear. "You walk around in these cute outfits acting all innocent. Don't forget how you purposefully run in front of me because you want me to see this perky booty of yours bouncing."

Another smack was given to you bum, making you smile. " I'm so sorry, Captain. Please let me make it up to you."

He looks at me curiously."How are you gonna do that?"

"Just relax, Captain. I'll take care of the rest." You smile. Grabbing his hands, I take them off me and place them on the couch.

You grind on him a little, placing a sweet kiss on his cheeks. Then, you make your when down and get on your knees in front of him. He realizes what you were about to do and his eyes go wide. Your hands trail up his leg, then finally at his zipper. You play with the zipper, teasing him. Then he lets out a low groan. "All good thing go to those who wait, Captain." You smirk.

Slowly, you unzip his pants. Pulling down his boxers, you meet his hard member. A smile graces your lips. You look up at Steve as you give it a kiss. He sighs in pleasure. Then, you get to work. You try your best to take in all of him at once, you come very close but he was too big. Your head starts bobbing up and down, you pump the part of his member that you couldn't fit.

Steve moans and whispers your name. "Fuck, y/n." You feel his hand being placed on your head, he helps you get deeper. You gag a little, but it's nothing that you can't handle. You look at him as you continue to suck. After a few more minutes, he releases. Licking all of his liquids, you clean up the mess you made.

"Does that compensate my wrong doings, Captain?" I ask him, smiling. I zip his pants back up and went to sit straddle him.

"Yes, you little minx." He says, gripping my hips once more. "How about I take you on a date?"

" I'd love that, Captain."

" You guys are nasty," Tony says, coming out of no where. My eyes widen in horror when I see him.

"Oh my fucking god. Did you watch us Tony?!" I ask him, hugging Steve closer to me like he was a shield.

"I didn't," he smirks. "On purpose. You guys are in the living room. There are cameras everywhere because this is a public spot for our household. You nasty scoundrels should've done that in your rooms. I am also getting rid of that couch and having it burned."

"I know your assistant was sucking you off under your desk that one time." I retort.

" But we were in my private office." He smirks. Leaving me and Steve blushing and eventually laughing.