-𝙏𝙝𝙤𝙧-

It's Getting Hot In Here

          After Ultron's attack on the tower, you were seething

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

After Ultron's attack on the tower, you were seething. You looked at Bruce and then at Tony.

"Do you have any fucking idea what you've done?" You said, trying to control your rage.

"It wasn't supposed to turn out this way..." Bruce mumbled.

Tony gulped nervously, as he's never seen the girl mad before and didn't know what she'd do. "We were trying to do something goo-"

"And look how that turned out!" She laughed madly.

"The world was in dang-"

"We just saved the god damn world, asshole." Y/N scoffed. "I don't know if you remember, genius, but when we went out and killed all those aliens. YOU DON'T TRY AND FIX SOMETHING THAT WASN'T BROKEN!"

"BUT WHAT ABOUT NEXT TIME?" Tony screamed. "WHEN THERE'S A BIGGER THREAT?"

"THEN WE'L DEAL WITH IT WHEN IT COMES," Y/N retorts. The team noticed a spark that had flashed in her eyes. "What is this really about, Tony?"

"I saw a vision..." Tony muttered.

Y/N grew quiet. She felt heat bubble up inside her. "You made a super robot that's about to kill the whole human race... BECAUSE OF WHAT THE WITCH BITCH SHOWED YOU."

Thor noticed something peculiar. He started smelling smoke. Thor places a hand on her shoulder. "Darling, I'm upset too but maybe you should calm-"

"DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN!" She screamed at him. Thor suddenly felt his hand burning and he pulled away quickly.

"Look, Y/N, this is just a little hiccup. We can reprogram him to do what he was actually meant to do." Tony said, trying to reason with her.

"And you're still trying to validate what you've done." Y/N said. She'd had enough.

Her whole body became engulfed in fire, her eyes turned white, and her body began to lift from the air. "You, Tony Stark, have inevitably caused the end of this earth. Therefor, I will end you."

"Y/N NO!" Thor screamed.

Y/N blasted fire towards Tony's direction, causing the ones around him to run away quickly from the flames. After a while, Y/N began to feel weak and she began to dim. She grew tired and started to fall from air. Thor caught her just in time. Everybody looked towards Tony's direction and was relieved that he had put his suit on before he got barbecued.

"Okay..." Tony said. "Last time I ever get her mad..."

"Who knew she could do that?" Steve said, trying to mask his fear.

"I thought Y/N was human." Nat said confused.

"She is," Thor said. "Well, she is mortal. I know that for sure."

"Well, did you know she could burn us all alive?" Bruce asked, obviously freaking out.

"No..." Thor mumbled as he stroked her hair.

Y/N's eyes began to open, and she sat up. "What the fuck happened?" She asked, her voice was raspy.

"Did you not..."

"What's the last thing you remember, my love," Thor asked her.

"An attack," Y/N mumbled. Trying to remember what happened. Then it all rushed back into her. "TONY!"

"STOP IT. NOT AGAIN. IT WAS HOT." Tony said, shaking his head profusely.

"I have powers..." Y/N said in awe. She held out her palm and a ball of flame appeared.

"But you need to get a better grip on them," Thor smiled proudly at her. "You almost burned the Avengers alive, and the tower, and perhaps this part of New York, and-"

Y/N placed a finger in his lips. "I get it."

          "Hey, Y/N," Thor smirked. "I'm proud to say I have a hot girlfriend."

          Y/N along with the rest of the team stared at him strangely. "That was gross," Y/N rolled her eyes, but gave him a small kiss. "Now let's go try and save the world. Again."

𝘼𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙄𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें