-𝙋𝙞𝙚𝙩𝙧𝙤 𝙈𝙖𝙭𝙞𝙢𝙤𝙛𝙛-

Only One
Disclaimer: *SMUT*

          This day was going just fine

          This day was going just fine. Up until you saw your boyfriend talking very closely with the girl you've seen around HQ. You don't really know why she hangs around here, or who lets her in, but whenever she is here, she's most likely pining over your Pietro. You hated to admit that you are a jealous type, but your never envious without proper cause.

         "You look dangerous, Y/N," Wanda chuckled. She looked at where you were staring. "What the fuck is he doing?"

        "That's exactly what I'm wondering," You said bitterly. "I knew it wasn't just me. Even you can see how she's practically eye fucking him, and he's letting her."

            Wanda made a look of disgust. "Her thoughts about him are- oh they're vile. It's bad, Y/N."

             "Ugh," You said, rolling your eyes in annoyance. "Let's do a test. I'm just gonna walk past them, see what he does."

             "You go girl," Wanda encouraged. "I feel like you prepared for this. You look fierce, today."

               "Darling, I'm always fierce." You smiled, blowing her a kiss. She giggled at your antics.

           You strut towards Pietro and the girl. Your head was held high and confidence vibrated around you. As if he felt your presence, Pietro turned his attention away from the girl and looked at you. A bright smile graced his handsome face at the sight of you. He held his arms out, hoping for a hug. You wanted to jump into his embrace, but that would be too easy. Instead, Peter happened to be conveniently walking towards you.

          "Peter!" You exclaimed with a smile, ignoring Pietro. Peter turned to look at you.

           "Hey, Y/N!" Peter smiles back at you. He saw your open arms and hugged you. "What's up?"

           "Just wanted to say hi to my favorite guy," You said, loud enough for Pietro to hear. But for the next bits of information, you whispered it into his ear, because you knew this would also irritate Pietro. "So, me and Tony are planning to have a Star Wars marathon tomorrow night. I know your a fan as well, so do you want to come?"

         "Really?!" Peter asked excitedly. You nodded with a smile. His reactions are just too adorable. "Yeah, that sounds awesome. I'll be there!"

          "Great! I'll text you what a time." He nods, a lopsided grin on his face. He waves goodbye and walked away.

           "Princessa," Pietro called out to you. Turning around with a neutral expression, you noticed the girl was still there. "Come here, my love."

           You walk over to him and he wraps his arms around you. He leans in and gives you a passionate kiss. When you pull away, you saw the smirk on his face.

             "Y/N, this is Karen," He said, introducing you to the girl he was previously talking to. Her face was flushed red with annoyance. She looked like she wanted to bite your head off. "Karen, this is the love of my life, Y/N."

She looked at you up and down. You knew she was trying to find a flaw, but she only become more irritated when she found none.

"Nice to meet you," She said through gritted teeth and the fakest smile you've ever encountered.

"It is, isn't it?" You smile back at her. "Well, I see that you and Pietro are having a riveting conversation. So I'll just leave you two be."

            You went to leave, but Pietro took your hand and gently tugged you back. "We were finishing up, baby. I haven't seen you since this morning," He turns to the girl and nods politely. "See you around, Sharon."

            "It's Karen.." She mumbled sadly, but Pietro
already speeded away with you in his arms.

           He takes you to your shared bedroom and kisses you sweetly. You look into his blue eyes that are filled with adoration for you.

            "Now why would my Princessa be jealous over that girl?" He teases you.

           "You must have another Princess, because it surely wasn't me who was jealous." You lied playfully.

            Pietro laid you down on the bed and peppers your neck with kisses. "No," He mumbled while he moves down to your collarbone, leaving a trail of marks. "I only have one Princessa. She is mine and I am hers."

           You reach under his shirt and feel his toned body. "All mine?" You ask him innocently.

           "All yours."

            You smile at his response and switch your positions. You bring Pietro under you and straddle him. Leaning down, you kiss his soft lips with eagerness. You return him with love bites, just as he did to you. He groaned as you grind on him teasingly.

          You take of his shirt and kiss your way down. Unbuckling his pants slowly as he watches you in awe. You weren't usually the one in control, but he liked this side of you that he's unlocked.

          Pulling his pants down, his length stood hard. You took it in your hand and stroked it gently. You licked his tip, tauntingly. Your slow motions had him writhing under you.

"Y/N-" He warned.

You laughed, finally taking him in your mouth. A hiss of satisfaction left his lips. Your head bobbed up and down, as you hummed, the vibrations of your voice had his head reeling back. While you masterfully pleasure him, your free hand trailed down to your woman hood and you played with your bundle of nerves.

Once you felt him nearing his end, you stopped. His head whipped up and glared at you. A smirk formed on your lips. You positioned him at your entrance and sunk down all the way. Feeling his full length inside you made a quiet moan leave your lips.

Pietro bucked his hips up, and thrusted into you hard. "Piet-" You whimpered, but he only continued to do it over an over again, using his abilities. "Right, there. Fuck."

"You like that, Princessa?" He asks you, caressing your cheeks tenderly. You leaned down and kissed him as your response.

You began to feel your climax creeping in. Pietro continued his pace effortlessly. Within a few more thrusts, you came undone, screaming his name. At the confirmation of you finishing, he let go and groaned as he came inside you.

You laid beside him. He wraps his arms around you, and you curl into his body.

"Wow," was all you could muster to say.

Pietro chuckled, he looked down at you with a beautiful smile. "I am wow, aren't I?"

"Whatever," You said, rolling your eyes playfully. You sat up and tried to stand, but your legs began to wobble, and you sat back down on the bed. "I have training today, Pietro. Now I can't even fucking walk."

"I'll just carry you everywhere," He joked, his smile still adorning his face. "Missing one day of training isn't the end of the world."

You sighed, and gave in. You placed your head on top of his chest and closed your eyes, cherishing having him beside you.