-𝘽𝙧𝙪𝙘𝙚 𝘽𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙧-

Told Ya So

           You watched him from afar

           You watched him from afar. Admired how he puts his all into his work. It was a very attractive trait.

          "Y/N, I think you're drooling," whispered Tony as he sneaked up behind you.

           "No I'm not." You said. "I'm just fascinated with... whatever science thing he's doing."

           Tony rolls his eyes. "Yeah right. I say you should just go over there and ask him for lunch or something."

           "No way," You said shaking your head. "He'd never say yes. Don't you see the way he stares at Nat?"

            "But what about the way you stare at him?" He asks you.

           "It doesn't matter how I stare at him..."

            Tony frowns at your insecureness. You are so beautiful in everyone else's eyes but your own. "Trust me when I say that you've got a real solid shot at happiness with him. You two would be perfect together."

            You stare at Tony, trying to search any traces of sarcasm, but found none. "You actually think that?"

"Yes!" Tony exclaims. "It's like you've never looked in the mirror. Frankly, I think your out of his league. But I guess it's the dork thing that chicks dig."

"What dork thing?" Bruce asked suddenly behind you.

"Shit," you say startled. "You two need to stop sneaking up on me."

"Sorry, Y/N." He says scratching the back of his neck.

"I-it's fine," You say. He looks so damn adorable. "So-um. What're you doing l-later today?"

           He smiled at You. "Well-"

            "Training with me," said a cheery voice behind you. You looked to see that it was Nat. She passed by you and slinged an arm around Bruce.

            "Today?" Bruce asked Nat confused. "I thought that was tomorrow?"

            "An extra day of training never hurt anyone. Practice makes perfect, big guy."

           You stared at their closeness. You feel the jealousy bubbling inside you but it doesn't make you angry. It makes you sad. Regardless of your envy, you keep a small smile on your face.

           "You guys have fun," You tell them. You go to leave until Bruce calls after you.

              You turn around and see him take Nat's arm off of him. "Since I guess I'm training today, I can get tomorrow off," He tells you. You nod, a little confused at what his point. "You wanna do something tomorrow?"

            Your cheeks began to blush and a smile at him shyly. "Just you and me?" You asked him.

             "A date," He confirmed. "I can't get you out of my mind, Y/N." 

             "I'd be happy to," You tell him. His smile grows wider and nods his head.

             "Great," He says giddily. "I'll see you tomorrow."

            Bruce leans in and places a sweet kiss on your cheek before he turns back to Nat. He face is looks emotionless but you could see the hurt in her eyes. The pair turned to leave for the training room which left Tony smirking at you.

          "I didn't think the dork had it in him," Tony admitted. "But I told ya so."