-𝙇𝙤𝙠𝙞 𝙇𝙖𝙪𝙛𝙚𝙮𝙨𝙤𝙣-

Abort Mission
Disclaimer: *Smut*

          "Boop," I put frosting on Thor's nose

"You are most mischievous Lady y/n, but you are also quite a beauty so I will allow it." He says, wiping the frosting off of his nose.

Tony Stark walks by and eyes the two of us. "Are you two decorating cupcakes," I nod happily. "Can I have one?"

"We'll tell you when they're done," I smile, walking over to the pantry. I try to reach the sprinkles, but with no success. "Thoooorrrrrr." I whine.

Instead of going to grab it for me, he grips my waist and lifts me up easily. I grab the sprinkles, giggling as he takes me down.

"Thank you, mighty Thor!" I say, kissing him on the cheek.

"You two are adorable," Nat says. She try's to grab a cupcake, but I slap her hand away. "Ow!"

"They're not done." I tell her sternly.

Thor nods. " We are still decorating. Once we are done, then you can eat the tiny cakes shaped into cups."

Suddenly, a hand comes and grabs a cupcake swiftly. I look to see the thief was the God of Mischief. He gives me a wink as he bites into the cupcake slowly. He might be hot, but that cupcake was to be decorated. "You will regret that Loki."

"Sure I will, Love," he says, walking towards me. He takes a bit of frosting from the cupcake and puts it on my nose. "Boop."

:::***:::

It's been exactly 24 hours since the cupcake theft. Loki has probably forgotten the incident, but I surely haven't. I am going to make him pay for his crimes.

Being Loki's secret lover, I happen to know that he is very much the jealous type. Like... the super jealous type, but the one thing that makes him the most irritated is Thor. So me and the god of Thunder have devised a plan that will get Loki beyond pissed and annoyed, which will most likely result into very rough, passionate sex. So it's a double win for me.

Our plan is in action. Me and Thor are on the couch with many snacks, cuddling under a big soft blanket, watching my favorite movie. This activity is usually a thing that Loki and I do. Once he comes to the living room and sees that I'm already doing it with his brother, he'll be very annoyed.

Just a few moments later, Loki comes out and stares at us. "Can you move, brother? You're blocking the television."

"What are you two doing?" He asks us, a small frown gracing his lips.

"Watching a movie, now can you move?" I say nonchalant, snuggling a little closer to Thor.

Loki stares at us for a little bit longer, then smiled. "Actually, I think I'll join you guys."

"What?" I say. This wasn't part of the plan. He grabs the blanket and sits on the other side of me. I'm in an hot Asgardian sandwich, that is until Loki pulls me to his lap.

"Hope you don't mind me stealing your cuddle partner brother, but her services are more needed on my lap," Loki smirks. Thor just shrugs, his attention is more focused on the movie while he eats gummy worms.

This is not good at all. Did Thor just forget about our plan for vengeance? I want to smack the gummy worms out of his hand and tell him to focus, but Loki has me caged securely.

I guess we won't get revenge today, we'll just try again later. I relax into Loki's lap and snuggle into him a bit more.

He moves his hands from my hips, slowly making his way to my upper thighs. He gives them a squeeze, I grab popcorn from the bowl and try to act natural. Loki's hands travel to my inner thighs then up to my sex. I let out a slow sigh. What the fuck is he doing? He rubs his fingers ploddingly through my shorts, then his hand goes up and into my panties.

"What are you doing Loki?" I whisper, trying to even my breathing.

He rubs my exposed sex slowly. "You thought that I wouldn't catch on to your little game?" He says into my ear. "I'm the God of Mischief, darling. You can't get anything past me. This is your punishment for trying to irritate me."

I bite my lip, smiling. If this is his way of punishment, I'd take it any day. Loki continued to rub me slowly. "Faster, Loki." I sighed in his ear. His pace quickened immensely, causing waves of pleasure rushing through me. A soft moan left my lips, I covered my mouth quickly.

"Are you alright, Lady y/n?" Thor says lazyly, eyes still on the screen.

"Y-yeah," I stuttered, " This popcorn is just s-so good!" He puts one of his long fingers into me, while he continues to make circular motions on my clit. What an articulated man.

His motions quicken their pace, and I feel my orgasm coming. "Baby, I'm close." I whisper to him.

"Good girl," He tells me, kissing my neck. I was so very very close then... his hand stops. " I think I've had enough of this movie, I don't like it very much."

He takes his hands out of my shorts and a quiet whine came out. " W-what, no. Stay, Loki." I move positions so that I'm straddling him.

" We've watched this movie so many times, love. I don't know if I can watch it again."

" But you love this movie," I tell him softly. I grind on him a little. "Just stay a little longer."

I wrap my arms around his neck and give him a tight hug. I have no bra on. My nipples felt his hard chest. Continuing to grind on him, he placed he gripped my hips. I feel his member hardening beneath me.

"Okay," He says looking at me, "I'll stay for a bit more."

I smile at him, placing a kiss on his cheek. "NO." Thor says looking at us, pouting. "YOU TWO GO FUCK IN YOUR ROOMS BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO WATCH THIS MOVIE BUT HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO CONCENTRATE AS YOU PLEASE EACH OTHER WHEN YOU ARE RIGHT NEXT TO ME."

"Ooh," Loki said. "I forgot he was there."