-𝘽𝙧𝙪𝙘𝙚 𝘽𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙧-

Let's Go

          You were currently on your way to the lab to see your boyfriend, Bruce

          You were currently on your way to the lab to see your boyfriend, Bruce. He had been cooped up in there all day. You haven't even seen him go out to eat something, so you've decided to force him to come out with you. If he doesn't, then you'll just do plan b.

          Stepping into the lab, you see his adorable self focused on something. "Brucey," You say to get his attention, but he doesn't look up. "You've been in here since early in the morning. Did you even eat lunch?"

          "I ate an apple," He shrugged. "I've been really productive today."

          You rolled your eyes and hugged him from behind. "I know you get really into your work, baby, but you need to eat something."

          "Thank you for your thoughtfulness, sweetheart, but I just need to finish this thing really quick." He tells you, continuing his work.

          "Bruce," you say in an assertive voice. He finally looks up at you. You press your lips on his and give him a passionate kiss. He smiles. "You need to get out of this lab. Even if it's just for an hour or two. Please?"

            "Darling," He says, giving you a peck. "I'd love to go out with you but I really need to finish this."

          You sighed in defeat. Guess you'll have to go with plan b. "Fine," you shrugged. You start to make your way to the door, but before you left you took off your black trench coat to reveal a short, fitting dress. It showcased a generous amount of cleavage and the back was dangerously low. You looked like hell on wheels. "I guess I'll just join Tony."

          Bruce immediately perked up at the mention of his name. He looked at your outfit and his jaw dropped. "Tony?" He asked you.

           "Yeah," you answered him with a soft smile. "I saw him on my way over him and told him how I was going to try and get you to come out with me. He told me to call for him if you said no."

          "So you're having dinner with Tony?" He asked you and you nodded. "In that?"

           "Do you not like it?" You asked him cluelessly.

          "I think you look amazing, sweetheart. Drop dead gorgeous. You look so sexy," he said taking his glasses off and making his way towards you. He wrapped his arms around your waist. "But I just don't like the idea of you going out in this and having all the guys looking at you."

         "It's fine, Tony will be there." You shrugged.

          "That doesn't make it any better."

         "Well," you said wrapping your arms around his neck. "Why don't you come with me instead so that they know I'm off limits."

          "But-" Before he can continue, you start to kiss his neck.

           "Go out with me, Brucey," you say in a sultry voice as you kiss his jaw. "Then we can have some fun tonight."

          "Baby," He sighed as start feeling his chest up and down. "Okay. Okay, I'll go out with you."

          You smiled in satisfaction. "Thank you, Brucey."

           "No," he said as you took his lab coat off. "Thank you, y/n. I probably would've stayed cooped up in here if it wasn't for you."

          "I know," you say with a smirk. "Let's go!"