-𝙏𝙝𝙤𝙧-

Badass or Dumbass?

            After thirty minutes of his death glare, I finally broke

After thirty minutes of his death glare, I finally broke. "Can you stop fucking staring at me like that?"

He gave me no response. He only continued to stare. "Are you mad at me?"

More silence. Then he sighed and shook his head. "You know I could never get mad at you," he mumbled.

"Then why're you acting so weird." I ask him.

"I'm just frustrated with you, y/n. You never listen to me." He confessed.

           I looked at him confused and sighed. I sat on his lap and he looked away from me. I placed my arms on the side of his face and made him look at me. "Why're you frustrated, my love?" I ask him sweetly.

          "I begged you not to go to that mission," he told me. "I know you can handle yourself and you make you're own decisions but I could barely breath knowing you were putting yourself in that sort of danger. Knowing that I wasn't there to keep you safe."

           "I know how to handle myself, Thor. I am trained an-"

           "I know you are, y/n," he exclaimed. "But I can't help but worry about you. You're the only thing that's keeping me from losing myself, but you keep putting yourself in these situations. Are you trying to kill yourself?"

            "No, but you have to understand that this is what I do. I go and put myself in danger so that other people don't have to. It's my job." I retorted.

            Thor sighed and pulled me closer to him. He buried his face on the crook of my neck.

             "You just have to deal with a fact that having a bad ass girlfriend means that she'll get into a lot of dumbass situations." I joked, stroking his hair.

              "I love you," he said. "Even if you give me an occasional heart attack."

               "I love you." I told him kissing him deeply.