-𝙋𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙚𝙧-

Sick Day

          Peter walked into HQ with optimism in his steps

          Peter walked into HQ with optimism in his steps. Today, Y/N and him planned a cute trip. It was nothing big, but knowing he'd spend his whole day with you has him in a great mood.

           As he walks to the living quarters, he noticed something was off. A lot of maids were rolling around carts of, he didn't even know, and they seemed to be going in the direction of your room. Curiously, he went quickened his pace. He saw that the door to your room was wide open. Peter went to step inside, but a huge body had blocked him from going in.

           "Who goes there," Said Banner in his smart hulk form. "I'm just messing with ya. Hey, Peter."

             Peter chuckles but Bruce stays put on blocking the door. "Um... can I go in, Bruce?"

               "Well, that's not really my decision."

               "Does Y/N not want me in? D-did I do something to upset her o-"

               "Calm down, kid," Bruce smirked at his flustered over the girl. "No, she's not upset with you. She's sick and her dad doesn't want anyone coming in. Unless it's someone he greenlighted."

                 "It's not like anything bad, right?" Peter asked concerned.

                "Just let him in Uncle Bruce!" A hoarse voice said from the room, it was Y/N.

              "Alright, alright." Bruce shrugged and stepped aside.

             Peter entered and was surprised at the amount of people already in the room. Natasha lay with Y/N on her bed and they were watching a show together. Clint sat on Y/N's couch, also watching the show. Steve held a bowl of soup, trying to get Y/N to eat it.

            "Come on, sweet pea," Steve coed.

             "Uncle Steve, I know how to eat soup by myself," Y/N blushed embarrassed. Steve didn't stop and she opened her mouth. Steve smiled, looking like a grandmother feeding her grandchild.

             "So you're sick?" Peter smirked at her.

             "Yes, I am," Y/N laughed. "I know this seems a little extra, which it is very much extra, but they've been doing this since I was a kid."

               "And we're not just going to stop because your a cool, hip teen," Clint said. "Above all, you'll always be our baby."

                "But Uncle Steve feeding me soup? And don't you and Auntie Nat have work to do."

               "We're doing work right now," Nat mumbled, too into the show on the tv.

              "Yeah, okay," Y/N said with a giggle. Then a cute sneeze came out of her, causing them to move like a machine. Nat grabbed a tissue for her, Clint gave her hand sanitizer afterwards, and Steve gave her some water to drink.

             "How's my little girl!" A voice said. Peter turned around and saw Mr.Stark with Thor walk in. Tony saw Peter and made a face at him. "Banner, what is this bug doing here? I told you not to let anyone in."

          "Well, that's her boyfrie-"

           "Ah," Tony said shaking his head. "I don't like that word."

             "I let him in, daddy." Y/N huffed.

             "Lady Y/N, we have went into the mortal store to get you aid for your sickness," Thor smiled and approached her with a little cup. "Tis a marvelous potion called NyQuil."

          "Thank you Uncle Thor." Y/N smiled and downed the medicine, drinking water afterwards.

          "How're you feeling since I've gone?" Tony asked worriedly.

           "I feel a little better," Y/N responded. Then she looked at Peter and smiled. "Can you guys give me and Peter a moment?"

            The group turned to look at Y/N in shock then back at Peter.

              "N-"

              "Yes, of course sweetheart," Nat interjected before Tony could say no. She gave her a kiss on the forehead before standing. "Come on guys, give the two some space."

            The group slowly walked out, Tony being the slowest. Once everyone was out, Peter took a seat next to Y/N on her bed.

           "Your life is crazy," Peter chuckled. "It'd be any kids dream to have a whole super crew taking care of them during a cold."

            Y/N chuckled. "There's more to it then that," She said placing her head on his shoulder. "When I was little, I used to get really sick. My temperature would sky rocket and I just couldn't move. So most of my childhood, I spent in the hospital."

            "I never knew that." Peter said holding Y/N's had and stroking it.

            "Daddy made sure it was kept private," Y/N shrugged. "Since I didn't have a lot of time to go out and socialize, the team would stay with me and take care of me. Dad was all for it. He was there too, of course, but you know him. He's busy all the time."

           "Did they ever find out what it was."

           Y/N shook her head no. "But it kinda just went away with time. That doesn't make them any less worried, thought. That's why they do all this. Even if it is just a cold. To be honest, I love it."

          "I would too," Peter chuckled. "They really care about you."

           Y/N nods. "I'm sorry our day had to be postponed."

            "It doesn't have to be," Peter smirked. "I'll stay and take care of you too. All I wanted to do was be able to spend time with you."

             Y/N smiled at him. How did she ever get so lucky? Peter placed a soft kiss on her lips, causing her to giggle.

               "Okay, you guys can come back in!" Y/N yelled, knowing they'd be eavesdropping outside.

             The team went back inside and assumed their places before. Tony gave a few glares at Peter because he took his usual spot next to his daughter but didn't say anything. The rest of the day was filled with movies and the team making sure Y/N is well taken care of.