-𝙎𝙩𝙚𝙫𝙚 & 𝙇𝙤𝙠𝙞-

Settle Your Shit

          Since the incident, a lot has changed, but you're not sure if it was for the better

Since the incident, a lot has changed, but you're not sure if it was for the better. Now that both of them confessed their feelings for you, you've been feeling so overwhelmed. At times, you found yourself trying to hide away from the two.

"Y/N!" Loki called out from behind you. You halt and scream a little on the inside. You turned around and smiled at him. "Where've you been all day? I've been looking all over for you."

"I was training my abilities outside," You tell him. "Tony and Bruce set something up for me."

"How lovely," He responded. "You look gorgeous today, darling."

You blush at his compliment. "Thank-"

"There's my girl!" Steve said, running up to you and giving you a kiss on the cheek. "Where've you-"

           "I don't know if you could tell, but we were having a conversation," Loki interrupted Steve with a smirk. "Maybe you need to get new batteries for your hearing aid, you geriatric."

          Steve looked at Loki angrily. "My ears are working just fine," He replied gruffly. "Anyways, do you want to go to the movies tonight, Y/N?"

          "I-"

          "I don't think she'll be going to your little movies," Loki answered before you. "Darling, I have planned a very romantic date for us-"

          "Y/N can speak for herself, Loki." Steve said.

         "You're still here?" Loki rolled his eyes annoyed.

          "And I'm not leaving anytime soon. So you better scram, buddy."

           "You're so scary, Captain. I'm shaking in my boots."

           "I will beat the shi-"

            "STOP IT," You burst out, catching the attention of the two. "The both of you having been acting like children. I am not a prize to be won, I am a human being. Until you two settle your shit together, I'm not doing anything with either of you."

              You lay on your bed trying to relax, but your mind is thinking of a million things at once. You scream in your pillow. Yes, that was very childish, but it made you feel a little better.

          Suddenly, a knock was heard from tour door. Before you had the chance to go open it, Nat barged in with a frazzled look.

          "You broke them, Y/N," She said jokingly, but you could tell she looked concerned.

           "What do you mean?" You asked panicking.

            "Come see for yourself."

            Nat leads you to the court yard outside, and you were shocked. Loki and Steve were both in gear and fighting each other. The rest of the Avengers seemed to just be watching.

          "What the fuck is going on?" You asked.

           "They are fighting for your hand, Lady Y/N," Thor cheered.

            "Why're you all just standing here and watching them?"

            "We're placing bets," Tony shrugged with a smirk. "I think reindeer games is gonna get this one."

             Thor shook his head. "I have little faith in my brother. I think it shall be the Captain to win the fair lady."

             "I am not a prize to be won," You muttered. You waved your hand and used your abilities to spring the two away from each other. "When I told you two to settle this, I meant to talk it out or something. Not fight like fucking cave men."

             "Talk it out?" Loki laughed.

              "He would've never listened, Y/N." Steve told you, looking sincerely sorry that he made you ever more upset.

             You took a deep breath and collected tour thoughts. "Look, I think you two are very sweet and so incredibly attractive, but the way you two have been acting has irked my nerves. I just wanted us all to get along."

           "I have been acting like a child," Loki confessed.

           "So have I." Steve agreed.

             "We're sorry, Y/N. We just didn't know how to approach this," Loki said. "But now that I think about it, we never really asked you if your opinion and how you feel about us."

              "To be honest with the two of you, I had strong feelings for you both."

              "Had?" Steve asked confused.

             "Yes, but all of this has me looking at the two of you like tweedle dee and tweedle dum. I've actually had my eyes on someone else..."

              "Who?" Loki asked sadly.

               "...Natasha."

               Loki and Steve looked at you in disbelief. You shrugged and turned to look at Nat. She gave you a cute wink, making you smile.