-𝙋𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙚𝙧-

Spider Boy

                           Peters soft lips met mine and I smile in satisfaction

Peters soft lips met mine and I smile in satisfaction. Finally, this boy gave in. I wrap my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. His hands were placed on my hips. I giggle in the kiss as his smacks my bum. We pull away for air, breathless. " You are amazing." He smiles.

"Then why were you so hesitant on perusing me?" I asked him.

"Your dad is great but I don't want to see him angry." He expresses to me.

I laugh. "He might be Iron Man, but he is my father first. He wouldn't do a thing to you if he found out we were together because that would make his little girl upset, and that's the last thing he'd want to do."

:::***:::

"Hey, daddy!" I smile as he gets out the elevator. I jump up and engulf him in a big hug. He spins me around and gives me a kiss on the head.

"There's my baby girl. How was your day?" He asks me. We make our way to the couch. I plop down next to him and cuddle.

"It was good. I hung out with Peter." I tell him.

"Huh," he says. "Just you and the kid?"

"Yeah," I shrug. "Is that a problem?"

"No, of course not sweetheart. You know how to handle yourself and he's a good kid," He reassures. "It's just new, that's all. You and him really hit it off."

"He's great." I said smiling.

:::***:::

I straddle Peter on my bed as we make out. His hands roam my body and I love it. We had been spending a lot of time together. When he's not on missions, he's with me.

"Sweetheart, I canceled all my meet- WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?!?" My dad said as he walks into my room.

"DAD, OH MY GOD. HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF KNOCKING." I said horrified. I get off of Peter.

Dad shakes his head. "Nonononono. Not my little girl. Not my sweet, innocent angel. You have just broken your old mans heart. Do you know the consequences of not being safe?"

I smack my forehead. " Dad, were not having sex."

" We haven't gotten that far Mr.Stark. I respect your daughter and-"

                             "Nor will you ever go that far with my daughter," he said cutting Peter off. "You wait outside, I need to have a talk with her." Peter nods and leaves promptly.

                             "This is so extra, dad." I said rolling my eyes.

                              "It's not. I just found my angel being defiled by a danger that I have welcomed into our home."

                               I groan. "It's Peter! He's hardly a danger to a fly. He would never hurt me and I wasn't being "defiled". We were literally just making out. Normal teenager stuff."

                            Dad kneels on the foot of the bed and embraces me. "Stop growing up, sweetheart. I'm not ready for these boys to steal you away from me. I just don't want you to get hurt."

                            I grab his face so he looks up at me. " Nobody's stealing me from you ever. I'll always be daddy's little girl. I promise you that I'll be safe and smart, but you really need to learn to knock."

                           He laughs and nods his head. "My sweet baby girl. I'll tear any person limb from limb if they ever hurt your heart."

"Thanks, daddy." I laugh at his protectiveness.

"Parker, come back in here!" He yells. Peter walks back in awkwardly. " You better treat her right. I won't hesitate to squish you if you hurt my little girl, spider boy."

"Yes, Mr.Stark." Peter smiles. Dad walks out and he relaxes. "Geez, he's gonna be mean to me now, isn't he?"

"Just a little," I laugh. "Now, shall we continue, Spider Boy?"