-𝙏𝙝𝙤𝙧-

Actions Speak Louder Than Words

             As I finish training, I put my weapons back in there place

             As I finish training, I put my weapons back in there place. A messy soldier finished missions sloppily, and when a mission is finished sloppily then it was a failure. Once everything was tidied up and back in there correct spots, I see Thor waiting for me to go to supper with him. I walk my way to him with a smile, when a person blocks my way.

            "Lady y/n." He greets me.

            " Audun, how are you?" I smile at him. Audun is a brilliant warrior. He has been a great friend to me for a long time. Loyalty and devotion are the best ways to describe him, but at times his devotion lead to a few altercations.

             He smiles at me and brushes back his long black hair. " I've been well. You looked amazing in training today."

            "Why thank you, Audun. That is very sweet of you to say, but I still have much to improve."

             "You are too humble, sweet y/n. You are one of the best, if not the best, warrior in the battlefield."

              "You flatter me," I giggle. " You as well are a great warrior Audun."

               He blushes a bit. "I have something to ask you Lady y/n."

               I look at him with a curious grin. " Ask away."

                He takes a deep breath. " I have had very strong feelings for you since I've laid eyes on you. You are not only a magnificent warrior, but a beautiful woman. I would like to make you my woman. May you please grant me the honor of courting you?"

               "Oh, Audun," I say shocked. " It is very admirable that you asked me so-"

                "But the Lady is not interested." Said a low voice behind me. I look to see an angry Thor.

                 Audun looks at him with wide eyes. He kneels for Thor. "I am sincerely sorry, Prince Thor. I did not know that you were courting Lady y/n."

                "He's-" I start, but was once again interrupted.

                "You are forgiven, but I do not want to catch you looking at my Lady again. It that understood?"

                 Audun nods. " Yes, your highness."

                "You are dismissed." Thor said. Audun stood up and hastily left me and Thor.

                Turning around, I look at Thor with a annoyed face. " You are not courting me. You didn't have to scare Audun like that, he would've understood when I reject him. Why did you do that?"

               " It made my blood boil the way he looked at you. It annoyed me how he wanted to make you his." Thor said gruffly.

                "Why do you sound so jealous Thor?" I asked cluelessly. " You don't have to worry about somebody stealing me. I'll always be your best friend."

                 He lets out a grin. " Oh, y/n. You can be so clueless at times."

                 "What do you mean?" I asked annoyed. "If anything your the confus-"

                  He presses his lips on my. The kiss was sweet and passion filled. I break away smiling madly. " Oh." I giggle.

                   "You are by far the most amazing woman I have ever known. You have my heart, y/n."

                   "Why didn't you just tell me?" I ask smiling.

                   "Actions speak louder then words. Anybody else would have seen my feeling for you were strong, but you are so daft when it comes to that."

                  I rolled my eyes and grabbed his face, kissing him passionately. He smiles into the kiss as he wrapped his arms around me. Our lips move in sync, his lips feel so soft. Pulling away for air, I look up at him. He stares at me in awe, kissing me in the forehead.