-𝙇𝙤𝙠𝙞 𝙇𝙖𝙪𝙛𝙚𝙮𝙨𝙤𝙣-

Sore Loser

          Everyone is good at something

Everyone is good at something. For you, combat is what you excel at. Since you were a little girl, weapons and sharp, pointy objects were what you were drawn. Not the dolls and dresses your mother used to shove down your throat. But once the AllFather saw sight of your gifts, that day when you were little, he caught you skipping etiquette classes to practice your archery, he spoke to your mother and urged her to let you perfect your craft.

Ever since then, you've become a fierce Asgardian warrior. You trained your hardest and made yourself way to the top. Proving all this region doubted you wrong. The satisfaction you felt when you got the invitation to compete in the Tournament of Champions. Only the best warriors are invited to compete, handpicked by Odin himself, and the winner shall be granted a wish. Of course, there are limits to the wish, but that's not what you care about. You've never been a materialistic person. You want to win the tournament simply for the sake of winning.

Your mother may have let you train in combat, but she still doesn't approve of it. Maybe winning will finally make her see that this is the path you were meant to be on.

It's been hours of training, but you still haven't broken into a sweat. The competition is tomorrow and all you can think of doing is train. You reach back to get an arrow from your quiver, but you felt nothing. Looking at your target, you shot them all straight into the bullseye.

"Must you always waste arrows?" Loki's voice said as he revealed himself from the darkness. He observes the target you were shooting at. Every time you shot another arrow, it broke the previous one already inside the target. You were always meticulously precise. "You need to stop focusing so much on your strengths. You already know your good with a bow. Work on something your not good at."

"Like what?" You ask him with a smirk. "My knife throwing is remarkable, my swordsmanship is renowned, and one on one combat has always been a strong suit of mine. Well.. everything is a strong suit for me."

Loki smiled at you, a genuine smile. He'll never say it aloud, but he loved how you bragged because you truly are remarkable in everything. "Then why do you train yourself to death. Take a break."

"Is this your strategy? Make me take a break and play a trick on me."

"So that I can win the tournament?" He laughed. You nodded at him, only making him more hysterical. "I can't compete-"

"Is that a rule?"

"No, but people will say my father is biased when I beat everyone." Loki said, matter of factly.

You looked at him, a slight frown on your face. "What makes you so sure you'll win."

"I am Loki."