-𝙋𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙚𝙧-

WTF?

          Your eyes wandered to the clock

          Your eyes wandered to the clock. You internally screamed as you saw there are forty five minutes of class left. It felt like you've been stuffed in this room for hours.

         "Will we be able to pick our own partners?" Asked a student, which caught your attention.

        "No," the teacher smirked. A round of groans went around the room. "In the real world, you will not be able to choose who you work with."

        The teacher began to call out names. You rolled your eyes at his bullshit excuse. You didn't really care who was your partner because you knew you'd end up doing all the work anyways.

         "Y/N and Peter," the teacher announced.

          "No." You accidentally said out loud, catching the attention of many, including your teacher.

          "Excuse me?" The teacher said authoritatively.

           "Nothing sir, sorry." You responded quickly. He shrugged it off and continued to say names. After he was done, Peter plopped down on the seat next to you. Holding the same dreaded expression as you.

         "Parker," You acknowledged him.

         "Y/L/N," He nods. "Look, we don't get along but we have to do this shit."

         "Yes, so I do half you do half," You say. "I think that's fair enough."

          "You do your thing and I do mine," he agreed. "I think that's best."

          "Nah uh," said a voice behind you, startling you both. It was your teacher. "The purpose of this is so you can collaborate with your partner. If I do not see the two of you discussing, then I will give you both a zero. Understood?"

         "Yes sir." You nodded.

        "Kiss ass," Peter muttered, once he left.

       "What did you just say?"

        "I said your a kiss ass," Peter said clearly. "Why do you always act like that? It's disgusting to watch."

         "Oh, so being polite to my teacher is disgusting?" You retort. "I'm sorry I was raised with manners."

         "Right," Peter chuckled rolling his eyes. "Your daddy made sure he paid the best nannies to raise you with good manners, didn't he?"

        "Fuck you, Parker," You sneered. "It astounds me how the biggest dick in the school has such a small penis."

        "Wow, so original," Peter chuckled sarcastically. "I never thought you'd run out of things to say since your head is so fucking big."

         "I've met a lot of repulsive people in my life, but out of all of them, you are the most revoltingly, Parker. Why are you so fucking mean to me?"

"Maybe it's because I can't stop fucking thinking about you!" He let out.

"Well then stop fucking thinking about me!"

"As soon as you stop being the most gorgeous, patronizing person I've ever met!" He huffed out. As soon as he realized what he said, his face began to blush.

You looked around and soon realized everyone was looking at you two. Before anything else could happen, the bell rang and Peter sprang out of his seat and bolted for the door. You stood up and ran after him.

"Wait!" You said, trying to get his attention, but he did turn back. You ran quicker and grabbed his hand tugging at it.

Peter looked at you, an annoyed look on his face but it changed to shock as you brought your lips to his. He kissed back passionately. You pulled away and saw a smile was now on his face.

"I-" Peter began.

"I hate you." You muttered, interrupting him, before kissing him again. You pulled away, then began to walk away from him. What the fuck did you just do?