-𝙋𝙞𝙚𝙩𝙧𝙤 𝙈𝙖𝙭𝙞𝙢𝙤𝙛𝙛-

It Doesn't Matter

          "Princess," a a familiar voice says behind you, causing you to smile

          "Princess," a a familiar voice says behind you, causing you to smile. "Guess who's back?"

          You turned around and jumped into his arms, wrapping your legs around his waist. Pietro has been gone for a week on a mission and you missed him so much. He embraced you tenderly and placed his lips on yours. Before the moment could get anymore heated, you heard someone clear there throat behind you.

          You unattached yourself from Pietro and saw Wanda standing behind him with a fake pout. "Did you miss me?" She asked, sound fake hurt.

           "Of course I did!" You exclaimed, as you went to hug her. "My favorite twins are back!"

          All three of you got in a big group hug. "I would love to stay and chat, but I'd like to go see Vision," Wanda said. You nodded in understanding.

          As soon as Wanda left, Pietro picked you up bridal style and sped over to your room. He laid you down on the bed and started to kiss you passionately.

           "I miss you so much, Princess," he mumbled as he kissed your neck.

          "I missed you too, Piet," you sighed in satisfaction. "But we can't tonight. I'm on my period."

          Pietro looked up at you and smiled. He gave you a quick peck before speeding away. Then, after a few seconds, you were suddenly cuddling on the bed with a fluffy blanket. Around you was your favorite snack and a movie was starting. "All I want to do is spend time with you, Princess," He said smiling. "Wether it's making love or just staring at the ceiling. As long as I'm with you, it doesn't matter what it is we're doing."

          "I love you, Baby." You said.

          "And I love you, my Princess." He smiles, giving you a kiss.