CHRISTMAS WITH THE AVENGER'S

Your eyes open wide, a smile already on your face

Your eyes open wide, a smile already on your face. You didn't get a wink of sleep last night. You were too excitedly anxious. It's Christmas morning! Your favorite time of the year. To make it even better, you get to spend it with the people you love most.

Jumping out of bed, you make yourself presentable hastily. Brushing your teeth and washing your face. You slip on your favorite Christmas sweater and creep into Tony's room. On your way there, you run into Cap. He gives you a questioning look and you put your finger on your lips with a smirk. You motion for him to follow you. He shrugs and follows your command. The both of you sneak into Tony's room.

You admired him for a moment. Taking in how he looks so vulnerable. His usual smug smirk is gone and replaced with a content smile. A smile you were about to ruin. You hopped on his bed and began to jump up and down. Steve's eyes went wide, trying his best not to laugh. He left swiftly, not wanting Tony to be upset with him too.

"IT'S CHRISTMAS TONY! GET UP! GET UP!" You cheered.

He reacted in the most Tony way possible. He didn't scream or holler at you, but he opened his eyes slowly and glared at you. For some reason, you felt all of his emotions in that glare. "Y/N," He said in a low voice. "We've been through this before-"

"But if I don't wake you then-"

"You could've given me a heart attack!" Tony said dramatically. He would be a good actor. "Can't you just shake me gently like a normal person? No one should be awoken in such a barbaric manner!"

"Okay," You said with a frown. "I guess you don't want to do it to Bruce with me."

"Oh yes I do." He responded quickly.

After all the Avenger's were woken up, they all gathered in the living room. A small, well decorated Christmas tree was on display. Though it was a humble size, the team didn't want to put a big vulgar one up for display. Under the tree were a plethora of presents, some coming from people they didn't know. A good amount of people had sent presents for them to the tower.

"Merry Christmas everyone!" You cheered, starting it off. "This is our very first Christmas together as a team and I am so beyond happy. During this past year, we have really become a family and I am so beyond blessed to have you guys in my life."

"We love you too, Y/N," Nat said, trying to play off the fact that she's tearing up a bit.

"This is my very first time celebrating the Christmas," Thor smiled. "What do we do?"

"We give each other presents." Tony smirked. "Some people do it for some Jesus guy, but we don't need to get into that."

"It's not just about presents," Steve said. "It's also about spending time with the people you love most."

"And presents," Clint added.

"And presents." Cap said chuckling.

Thor frowned a bit. "I did not buy a gift."

"That's okay, Thor," You tell him reassuringly. "But I do want to give everyone my present now. I can't wait."

Everyone's faces lit up excitedly. You walk to the elevator and invite in Josh. "Everyone, this is Josh!"

"Wow, Y/N," Tony said. "You got us a Josh! What does a Josh do?"

"Well, this particular Josh gives people tattoos!"

"No," Bruce said shaking his head. "I already know where this is going and all I'm going to say is no."

"I'm in!" Nat said excitedly. "Sounds fun."

"Why not." Clint shrugged.

"What do you want us to mark ourselves with?" Thor asked curiously.

"I've been working with Josh this past week and we came up with this," You say, grabbing the design from Josh's bag and showing everyone. "The A is for Avengers, obviously. If you look this way, it's like Thor's hammer. An arrow for Clint. This little star thing for Cap. Tony's arc reactor. This is like a black widow pattern. If you look here, it's like Hulk's face, teehee. Then my symbol."

"You put a lot of though in this, huh," Tony said smiling.

"Yes I did. With Josh's help, of course."

"Alright," Tony said rolling his eyes. "I'm in."

Everyone ended up getting the tattoo, even Bruce. It might've been an unconventional Christmas, but who would expect less from the worlds mightiest hero's?

Authors Note:

Hi guys! Happy Holidays everyone! I usually don't do author's notes because I personally never read them when I read a story, but I just wanted to say that I appreciate all of you so much. Thank you for reading my stories, even though they can be a little cringe at times. I try my best to produce stories that will make you laugh... and sometimes cry because I love writing dramatic stories with a lot of emotion. I love you all and have a Happy Holidays!