-𝙋𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙚𝙧-

Paris
DISCLAIMER: *SMUT*

          You were currently waiting on Peter

          You were currently waiting on Peter. You had no idea what he was doing, but you don't question him. But as you wait for him, you ran into Brad Davis in the hotel lobby.

          "Hey, y/n!" He greets you.

          "Hi, Brad."

          He looks at your appearance and smiles. "You look... wow. Absolutely beautiful."

          "Thanks, Brad," You blush. "That's super sweet."

          "No prob-"

          "Yeah, super sweet Brad," Peter said as he wraps he hugs you from behind. He kisses your cheek. "You ready, baby?"

          "Are you? I've been waiting for a minute now." You tease him.

          He nods. Brad gives the two of you an awkward smile. "Well, I'll just... go."

          "Bye, Brad." You say.

          "Yeah. Bye Brad." Peter repeats, waving him away.

          You turn around to look at Peter. His arms remain around you. "What was that about?"

           "What do you mean?" Peter asked, acting clueless. "He was right, though. You look beautiful."

          "Don't try and change the subject with a compliment," You say. "But thank you."

          "Change what subject?"

           "Your passive aggressiveness towards him," You point out to him. He looks at you, still acting confused. "The "yeah, sweet Brad." and the "Byeeee Brad"." You mock Peter.

          Peter rolls his eyes. "I was not being passive aggressive," He said. "But, sorry for being late."

          "It's fine," You tell him, letting it go. You give him a kiss. "You look very handsome tonight."

           "Thank you, baby." He says. Peter takes your hand and you two start to walk.

          "So, what were you doing that took you so long?" You asked him curiously.

          "Oh, I was just helping Ned out with something." He shrugged.

          You give Peter a weird look. "Huh," You say. "Why're you're lying to me?"

          "I-I'm not," He try's to play off. "He just needed help with... uh... dude stuff."

          You scoff at his attempt. "Well, you couldn't have been helping him with "dude stuff" because I saw him and Betty leave while I was waiting for you. Unless he could be in two places at once. Which probably not. So let me ask again, why are you lying to me?"