-𝘽𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙮 𝘽𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙚𝙨-

Baby Steve and Little Tony

           I jolt out of bed as my body is engulfed in pain

I jolt out of bed as my body is engulfed in pain. "Ohmygodohmygodohmygod!" I hiss.

Bucky straighten up. "Are you okay, baby?"

I breathe heavily. "Mhm, yeah. It's just that, OW," I feel a contraction. " Your babies arr coming out. Like right now."

His eyes widen with excitement. "Ohmygodohmygodohmygod!!!"

"I know, now hurry up and take me to the hospital, they really want to come out." I pant. Bucky nods with a smile and get me ready. He takes the baby bag we prepared and carried me to the car. He drives quickly with focus. I yelp at a sudden rush of pain, I squeezed his hand hard.

"It's okay, doll. We're almost there, then we can finally meet our baby boys." He smiles at me.

***

After seven and a half hours of labor, I hear a cry my baby. "They're beautiful baby boys, Mrs.Barnes. Congratulations." Said the Doctor.

She places my baby on my chest. I hold his small form in awe. I look at Bucky to see him crying. "They're gorgeous, Bucky."

He comes over and kisses my forehead. "Can I hold them?" He asks softly, smiling happily.

"You are their daddy." I joke, gently placing the bundle of joy in his arms.

"Hey there little buddies. I'm your dad." Bucky coed.

"Boogie woogie woogie." Tony cheers, barging into the room.

"You are the stupidest brother ever." I laugh at him.

"But I am the best uncle," He smiles. "Congratulations baby sis, now you have your very own baby, two to be exact."

"Thanks, big bro." I smile.

Steve walks in with a two big teddy bear. "The real best uncle has arrived."

"Hey, punk." Bucky smiles at Steve.

"Congratulations to the two of you," Steve says, setting the teddy bears on the chair. " What're you naming them?"

" Well, that's actually the reason you two are here," I say. "You two have been the most impactful people in me and Bucky's lives-"

"Other than each other." Bucky says softly, I nod.

" So we decided to name them Anthony Edward Barnes and Steve Grant Barnes."

The two of them look at me in shock, Steve starts tearing up. " Guys, that's-wow." He says.

"Which ones which?" Tony asks.

"My eldest is Steve because Steve is older and Anthony is the second one."

"May I hold little Tony," He pleads. Bucky nods with a smile and hands him Anthony. "I will make you my heir if I don't have a kid, and if I do have a kid, you'll have a trust fund." He coed.

" Can I- baby Steve?" Steve pouts. Bucky chuckles and nods. " I'll teach you everything I know, buddy. You're gonna be a hero someday."

After a few minutes of the pair enjoying the babies, they switched and gave the other one attention as well. " You are so handsome, baby Steve. You take after your uncle." Tony tells the baby.

"Little Tony, you are the most precious thing in the world." Steve smiles.

"We've got ourselves free babysitters." I whisper to Bucky.

" Great, then we can make more for each Avenger." He jokes.