-𝙏𝙤𝙣𝙮 𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙠-

Fuck It
Disclaimers *SMUT*

           You collect the finished files on your desk and make your way to your bosses office

You collect the finished files on your desk and make your way to your bosses office. You knock on his door softly.

"Mr.Stark?" You call out.

"Come in, kitten." He responds. You role your eyes at the nickname.

"Here are the finished files. I'll be off now," You tell him as you place them on his desk.

"Woah woah woah," He said. "What's the rush, kitten? Have a hot date tonight?"

"No Mr.Stark, it's just my time to go." You smile at him politely.

"Well, good. Then let me take you out tonight!" Tony exclaimed.

"Mr.Stark-"

"Tony." He corrects.

"Tony," You smirk. "I don't know if you remember but I'm your assistant. You are my boss-"

"I don't see where you're getting at here." He shrugged, acting clueless.

You laughed. "I have to get going now."

"What's really stopping you, Y/N," He asked genuinely. "Because I certainly know it's not just because I'm your boss-"

"Goodbye, Tony." You said before leaving.

           You would be lying if you said you weren't attracted to him. You could care less about the fact that he's your boss, but you didn't want to be another assistant he'd had and then left out dry. You knew how he was with women. He'd move on to the next one.

           The next day, when you came to work, a vase of roses were on your desk. You looked at the card and a small smile formed on your face.

            You walked into Tony's office. He looks at you, pleasantly surprised at your unplanned appearance.

           "Kitten," He smiled at you.

           "Thank you for the flowers," You said. "But I still don't see why your trying to make an effort, Tony."

          He got up from his desk so he could be face to face with you. "And I don't see why you're trying so hard to resist me."

         "With all due respect, you change girls like you change your clothes," You laugh. "I don't want to be another name on your list."

           "Your different, Y/N. Your not just another girl. You're a women."

             "Tony-"

            Tony placed his lips on yours. He was gentle at first, not wanting to force you, but once he felt you kissing back, he let loose. The kiss became hot and needy. His arms wrapped around you and pulled you close. You felt a growing harness in his pants.

           You began to unbutton his pants, but Tony shook his head no. You looked at him confused.

              "Let me show you how much I want you," He said to you.

           Tony shoved everything off his desk. He placed you gently on the desk and slid your skirt off. He placed soft kisses along your thighs. Using his teeth, he teasingly brought your panties down. He licked a strip on your women hood, making you gasp, before he went all in. You could tell all his experience has made him into a master at this. He was good with his tongue.

            "Fuck, Tony," You moaned as you orgasmed.

            "We're not done yet, Kitten," Tony smirked. "That was just my appetizer."

             Tony quickly pulled his pants down, along with his underwear. His member sprinted out. You looked at it shocked. You've never handled one that big before.

           Slowly, Tony pushed himself inside you. You yelped at his size. After a few moments, you adjusted yourself to him and began to enjoy it.

            "Faster," You panted. Tony obeyed your command and quickened his pace. You started to feel another orgasm coming. "Tony-"

              "Let it all out for me, Kitten." Your climax came and Tony's followed not long after.

             You were on the desk, gasping. "Fuck," You said. You looked at your watches and jumped up quickly, but you stumbled a bit. Your legs felt like jelly. "Tony, you have a meeting in like five minutes."

             Tony wrapped his arms around you and kissed your neck. "I don't care," He said, nuzzling his face on your shoulder. "Let's go for round two."

             You contemplated over it. You sighed and shrugged. "Fuck it."