-𝘽𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙮 𝘽𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙚𝙨-

Good
Disclaimer: *SMUT*

           "Y/N!" Called your aunt from the kitchen

          "Yes, Aunt." You said walking in.

           "Be a dear and give this to the boy working on the gardens," said your Aunt as she hands you a cold glass of lemonade. A mischievous smirk on her face. "He does look mighty parched. I'd do it myself but I think you'd gain much more out of it then I."

           You gave her a questioning look but does as she says. You walk out the house, lemonade in hand, and almost dropped it at the sight of a shirtless man. His back was to you but you can see how toned he was. Sweat glistened his body. Making him look as though he flowed under the sun. He didn't notice your presence as he was focused on his work. You cleared your throat to grab his attention and he turned to look at you.

          "James?" You asked shocked. "Is that you?"

          Bucky knew who you were immediately. The girl he couldn't get out of his mind, even if the last time you met was two summers ago. To him, you looked even more beautiful as you did back then. "To what do I owe the pleasure, Princess?" He asked you with a teasing smirk on his face.

          "To make sure you don't die from dehydration, Barnes," You said smiling. You handed him the lemonade which he took gratefully. "A nice, refreshing cup of lemonade for my favorite boy from Brooklyn."

         "Only Brooklyn, doll? More like everywhere." He chuckled, taking another sip. "What're you doing back here? I'm glad that you're back, but I honestly didn't think I'd see you again."

          You nodded. He saw a small trace of sadness flicker in your eyes but it went as fast as it came. You never liked to make people see your true emotions. Not as a defensive system, but because you didn't want people to feel uncomfortable a "I live here, for now, with Aunt Lydia and Uncle Ken. Daddy was drafted and I'm not quite old enough to be on my own yet."

          "He's a hero, Y/N. Serving our country and protecting us," Bucky said trying his best to console you. "I promise I'll do my best to make Brooklyn feel like home to you."

           You smiled at his chivalrous actions. "You have always found a way to make me smile, Bucky. No matter the circumstances."

           Bucky's face brightened as you smiled. Oh how he missed your smile. "I-"

          "Barnes, once your done ogling my niece, you can come help an old man finish this yard work!" Uncle Ken called out from the gardens.

         "Coming Mr.Ledger!" Bucky responded. "What're you doing tonight?"

          "Absolutely nothing."

          "Not anymore. I'll pick you up at seven, doll." Bucky said, handing you the now finished glass of lemonade.