-𝙇𝙤𝙠𝙞 𝙇𝙖𝙪𝙛𝙚𝙮𝙨𝙤𝙣-

Finally

           "Oh my goodness

"Oh my goodness. Little Loki. Is that you?" You say surprised staring up at the dark haired man in front of you.

"Lady y/n, as you can see, I have grown quite a bit since our last meeting." He smiled as he towered over you.

"I can see that," you chuckle. "I haven't seen you since we were but children. We had a lot of great fun, didn't we?"

"We most certainly did. You were the only child I liked playing with." Loki confessed, reminiscing.

When they were children, Loki had a huge crush on y/n. The young prince had never acted towards his feelings as half of his peers also had a crush on the pretty Lady y/n. She had only become more beautiful with age.

As he was about to say something, a booming voice interrupted his train of thought. "LADY Y/N!" Thor exclaimed from behind Loki.

She beamed when she saw Thor. She had not seen him since they were children, either. "Thor!"

The God of Thunder wrapped his arms around the girl and spun her around, causing the most adorable giggle come out the girl. "You have grown into a stunning woman, Lady y/n." Thor complimented.

"You flatter me, Thor," you said blushing. "Both you and your brother have done some growing as well. You two now tower over me like mountains."

"Yes, we have all grown up," Loki added. "But I would love to catch up with you, y/n."

Loki held his hand out, and you take it. He leads you away from Thor, but not before he made a face at his brother.

:::***:::

For the rest of the week, Thor and Loki fought for your attention. Both brothers had grown even fonder of you each time they talk to you. 

"Y/n!" A voice called from behind you. 

You turned around and saw a smiling Loki. "Darling," you exclaimed. "I was just looking for you. I needed to tell you something." 

"I need to tell you something as well," he said. "But ladies first." 

"I'm going to be staying in the castle again," you said excitedly. "Father had agreed for me to stay here while he goes on his ventures." 

Loki's mood instantly lifted as he now knew he had more time with her then he initially thought. As he was about to tell her his feelings towards her, the same man interrupted him as before. 

"Y/n, I heard you would be staying in the castle again!" Thor cheered. "I am filled with joy by the fact that your presence shall be around me for more than just a week." 

"Yes, I will be staying here until father finishes his venture. But it will take him a couple of years till then." 

Thor nods and takes your hands in his. Loki glares at his brother, wondering what he was doing. "Since you are to stay here, I would like to ask you if I may court you." Thor asked you. 

Your face stayed neutral, as you picked up that he had started gaining feelings for you. "I am very flattered by your offer, Thor," you tell him. 

"But she is not interested, brother." Loki smirked at him. 

Thor laughed and looked at Loki. "You do not answer for her, brother." 

"You cannot court her as I already am," Loki told his brother. "So I'd appreciate it if you take your hands off of her. You seem to be making my beloved uncomfortable." 

"Loki is courting you?" Thor asked me. You smiled and nodded. Thor let go of your hand, and gave you an understanding look. "I hope you two are happy." 

He walks off sadly. You look back at Loki and see him smirking. Before he could say anything, you kiss him sweetly. He wraps his arms around your waist and pulls you close to his lean form. "Finally." You tell him.