-𝘽𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙮 𝘽𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙚𝙨-

Of Course

           You felt anxious waiting for Bucky to pick you up

           You felt anxious waiting for Bucky to pick you up. Your period hasn't come for a long time, you were starting to gain weight, and you had been throwing up in the mornings. You hid it from your mother as best as you could, but you don't know how long you could keep this up. No one knows but you. You wanted Bucky to be the first to know.

           A knock was heard from your door. "Sweetheart, Bucky's here to pick you up." You mother smiled. You nodded and followed her downstairs. Bucky stood at the end of the stairs, waiting for you patiently. Once he saw you, a smile graced his face.

           You smiled nervously as he went and hugged you. "You look gorgeous, doll." He whispered in your ear.

           "You look dapper in your uniform." You said.

           "You kids go have fun now. Have her back safe, Bucky." Your mother said.

           "You know I always do, ma'am." He nodded. You two walked out the door hand in hand.

           You two walked under the moonlit sky. "Are you okay, darling?" He asked you.

           "How could you tell?" You asked him.

           "I just do," he shrugged. "What's on your mind, doll?"

           You let out a shakey breath. You looked at him in the eyes. "I haven't bled in a while," you tell him him. "I've been gaining weight and I've been having morning sickness."

           "Have you gone to the hospital?" He asked worriedly. "We can go now. We need to make sure you're alright."

           "I think I'm pregnant, Bucky." You tell him. He froze in his place and looked at you in shock.

           "I'm gonna be a father?" He asked you. You nodded, feeling tears threatening to spill. A smile made it way to his face and he started jumping up and down. "We're gonna have a family!" He screamed happily.

           You looked at him in shock. You didn't expect him to react like this. Tears of joy started streaming down your face. He saw you crying and he took your hand. "Why are you crying?" He asked worriedly.

           "I didn't expect you to be so happy." You confessed to him.

            "Of course I'm happy," he grinned . "We're gonna have a family."

            "People will judge us, Buck," you tell him. "Were not married."

             "Then we'll get married," he smiled. "That was always the plan anyways."

             "Really?" You asked him.

             "Y/n," he cupped your face in his hands. "You are the love of my life. Of course I want to marry you."

              "I love you." You smiled. He leans down and kisses you tenderly.