-𝙇𝙤𝙠𝙞 𝙇𝙖𝙪𝙛𝙚𝙮𝙨𝙤𝙣-

Idiot

                Loki

                Loki. There are many words to describe him. Asshole, idiot, and the love of my life. Before his idiotic escapade to earth, he was here on Asgard as my lover. People have warned me of the god of mischief. They advised me to not get too close because he would break my heart. I did not heed their warning's. I fell in love with him and I know for positive fact that he loves me. Some say I might sound foolish or naïve to say so but I know that Loki would not destroy a whole planet just so he can be king. There's something off about what happened to him, but of course no one would believe me.

              I watched as the guards brought him in to see his father, Odin. He looks bored as his father tells me his punishment, but I can see the worry in his eyes. Sadness engulfs me as he tells his son that he would be locked away forever. As the guards were about to take him away, he looks at his father.

             " May I have one request," he pleads.

            " and what would your request be? I have been most merciful towards you for you are my son, so I will not promise that I will oblige to your request.":

            Loki nods his head lightly. " May I see her?"

            Odin looks at his son. He looks as though he's thinking hard. " I will give you one night, one last night with her. Then you will not be able to see her ever again. You have been very disappointing, Loki. I am not allowing this because it will make you happy, but because it will punish you. She is the one thing you truly love, and you have given up everything that you have built with her. You have destroyed your future."

            Loki clenches his jaw but says nothing. Odin orders for guards to unchain him. Once they were finished I go running to him. He holds his arms out expecting me to embrace him. I do the opposite. I smack him in the face. He looks taken aback but then smiles at me. A few tears fall from my face as I go to hug him tightly. He holds me close in place is a kiss on the top of my head. " You idiot. We thought you were dead and then Thor said you weren't. I grieved for you. I thought I would never see you again. Then I hear news that you tried to rule Earth. What was going on in that big head of yours, Loki?"

           " I've missed you too, my love," he says with a grin. " There is a lot of explaining for me to do, but it is a long story, my love. You must know that it was not me. There is a powerful force and it controlled me. I don't know what it is or who it is but it had its grasp on me and had me do it's dirty work. I would not throw away my future with me for a stupid planet. Yes, I did want to be king before. That used to be my aspirations in life. I was envious of Thor and thought I should be the rightful king because I am the oldest. Then I met you and everything changed. I no longer cared if I was a king or a measly peasant. As long as I was with you, I didn't care about anything else. I love you, y/n."

" I had a feeling it there was something else," I tell him, my tears falling. "I'm scared, Loki. I want to spend our lives together. To have adventures with you and to build a family. I will never love anyone else the way I love you."

He smiles at me sadly and kisses my cheek. "Do not fret, my love. We will have our adventures and we will make hundreds of children. We can make a whole army of them."

"Maybe then you won't have to turn to the Chitauri for an army," I joked, still crying. "How will we have our adventure when your ass is locked up."

"I have a feeling I won't be there long, darling," He tells me reassuringly. I nod my head, not questioning him. "Now, lets enjoy our time together. It's not a lot."

            I nod with a small smile. Placing my lips in his, I give him a sweet kiss.