-𝙎𝙩𝙚𝙫𝙚 𝙍𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙨-

What?

		The excitement in your vain resulted in you have the biggest smile

The excitement in your vain resulted in you have the biggest smile. After months on your boyfriend being away at boot camp, he's finally come home to see you before he's deployed. The thought of him having to leave after his short visit brought your mood down, just a bit, but you ignored it and focused on the bright side. Steve would be by your side again.

In his letters, he explained to you of the procedure he had gone through. You were anxious at how it effected him, but he told you it went perfect and to not worry. You always worried about Steve. He never backs down from a fight, which you loved him for but it's one of the big reasons for your anxiety. Steve may have a soul as tough as steel, but his body is a fragile instrument.

People always made fun of you for dating Steve. Even your own parents don't like the thought of you being with him, because they expect you to have a "real man". Steve is more man then any of the other guys around here. He has a heart, purer than gold, and is the kindest person you have ever met.

A knock on the door interrupted your thoughts. That must be him. You jump up and answer it quickly. Your face meets a hard, toned chest. You look up and recognized his face. He wore a crisp uniform. No longer was he an inch shorter, he was now a head taller. "Oh my god," You said, almost fainting. "Steve?"

Steve placed his now large hands on your cheek. He leans down and kisses you passionately. You close your eyes in breathless delight. It's him. It doesn't matter that you two had been separate for months. You still remember how his soft, plump lips feel against yours.

The two you pull away, a smile on both of your faces. "I see that you've grown," You laughed.

"I told you I was enhanced." He chuckled, wrapping his arms around you.

"I thought that meant you grew some muscles," You told him. "Not a whole new body. Oh my god, Steve."

"Do you not like it?" He asked, nervously.

"No matter how you look, I'll always like you," You smile up at him, wrapping your arms around his now broad shoulders.
"I can't believe your finally home."

"I'm home wherever you are," He said, kissing your cheek. "You want to do something fun tonight?"

"Sure," You said with excitement. "What do you have in mind?"

"I want to take my girl out dancing,"

You looked at him, a smirk playing your lips. "You never liked going dancing before."

"Well, now that I can finally dip you, I like dancing."

You laughed. "If that's what you want to do, we can go dancing tonight, soldier."