-𝙒𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙖 𝙈𝙖𝙭𝙞𝙢𝙤𝙛𝙛-

Sweet Dreams

            Run

Run. As fast as you can. Your body was on fight or flight mode, and you knew you can't take him on. To be brave in this situation is utterly stupid knowing the power he holds.

You hear his fast steps behind you, crushing the leaves beneath him. You don't look back. Your legs and stomach began to burn, but this only made you go faster.

"RUN AS FAR AS YOU WANT Y/N! I'M RIGHT BEHIND YOU!" He screamed.

Hot tears of fear were streaming down your face as you felt your legs weaken. You can't let him get you. Not again.

You feel his presence nearing you. A hand coming to snatch you away- but then a sudden change happened.

No longer were you running in the dark woods, but you were now in the mountains. It was a beautiful place. The sky was the bluest you've ever seen. Breathing in the air, it was so crisp and clean.

Even though you never wanted to wake from this dream, you forced your eyes open. You look to your left, seeing Wanda with guilty eyes.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to-"

You press a sweet kiss on her lips, a smile etching it's way to her beautiful face. "It's okay," You whispered. "I know you were just trying to make it better."

"I couldn't help but hear it. Your nightmare. You were so close so-" She paused, a frown on her face. "Who was that man?"

That was a sensitive topic, but you could tell her anything. It took some of the weight off of your tired shoulders. "My father," You muttered. "He was very abusive. My mother died during my birth and he blamed me for it. Of course, now, I would be able to take him on. But back then? I was just a little girl. When I tried to run, I wouldn't make it far. He'd barely fed me so I didn't have much energy to burn."

"Where is he now?" Wanda asked, a hint of anger in her voice. You took her hand in yours and kissed it.

"I don't know," You smiled sadly. "That particular dream was actually a memory. The night I got away. He was about to grab me, but he tripped. That gave me enough time to get ahead of him."

Silence filled the room. Wanda wrapped her arms around you. Her embrace made you feel warm inside. You felt so secure in her arms.

"It was Sokovia," She spoke, still holding you close. "I know you were wondering where I sent you in your dreams. It was the first place I can think of."

"It was breathtaking," You said in awe.

"It was home," She smiled.

"Was?"

Wanda nods, she pulls out of the embrace and stares into your eyes with such adoration. "Now, my home is you. Wherever you are, as long as I'm by your side, I wouldn't have it any other way."