55

After a moment of embarrassment, Leita coughed and smiled cheekily while holding the bowl, before continuing to speak. 

    He intends to use his own smirk to resolve the embarrassment of the honey juice at this time. 

    In the domestic webcast room, the barrage was neatly brushed: 

    "Hahahahaha, laugh to me, the best today! Sure enough, no one can escape Wang Jingze's true fragrance law!" 

    " Hahaha Haqi Qi really remembers the enemy, Qi Qi, You have to take revenge on different occasions. You must not offend other people's ducks. When you go abroad, let's be all-round and don't be such a rectal clerk. " 

    " Doesn't I have to focus on the point! I thought Li Murou was the king, and Kiki was bronze. , Kiki is the real father who can fight! Kiki is really handsome to catch the snake! I think I'm going to fall in love, Kiki, I want to marry you! " 

    " I found out. Lin Yueqi seems to have everything, practical ability Much stronger than Li Mu? Kiki will not only fish in the wild, but also make bows and arrows, but also catch snakes freehand. Excuse me, who would not like such a strong Kiki! I will kneel down for her! " 

    " Really, Lin Yueqi is really amazing, with a hands-on ability MAX. Although Li Murou does a good food video, it is only limited to her scope. It seems that in the real wilderness, her colorful food skills seem a bit ... … Emmmm. She cooks, and the men have to clean up the ingredients for her, but Lin Yueqi is fishing on her own. Although her chicken soup is really beautiful, I always feel that I have lost a quality of life and I ca n’t say Come to that feeling, it always feels too perfect, but a little distorted. Lin Yueqi's snake soup has a more breath of life. "

     " Yes, at least Lin Yueqi's snake soup will not be poisonous. And looking at Lin Yueqi's snake catching and killing snakes, obviously I'm a veteran. I remembered that when I was living in the countryside, I had caught cauliflower snake like Lin Yueqi, but I never dared to get started like her. Cow leather, the most cowhide Lin Yueqi! "     ......     " Natural Storm "live two days Finally, under Lin Yueqi's sturdy, became popular.

     # 彪 彪 林悦琪 谁与争锋 #

    # Sexy 辣 妈 林悦琪 愉 哭 聘 兵 # 

    # 李 木 柔 The food is poisonous, almost killing people ... # 

    These three topics came out, and the comments of the first two were unified in the style of "Ha ha ha ha ha ha this Lin Yueqi I am pink" style. 

    However, Li Murou's style of the topic is exactly the opposite. There are not so many people watching the documentary live broadcast. After all, there are no edits. Most netizens are afraid of being too boring, and most people are waiting for the film. In this hot topic, there are fragments of everyone's food poisoning. 

    In this video, Li Murou deliberately cut off the cooking part, and kept the food poisoning clips of everyone. 

    Netizens were furious when they saw this edited video: 

    "Is Li Murou really poisonous? Is it really okay to be so rigorous as a cook?" 

    "I served Li Murou, bells and whistles, was it humiliating to go abroad?" 

    "God, scared me, Fortunately everyone is okay! Li Murou is too arrogant? She takes herself too seriously, she seems to deliberately exclude Lin Yueqi? I do n’t know if her relationship with Lu Ting is true or not, but if I am Lu Ting, I can like this kind of woman "I'm blind?"