6

The little girl tried to restrain her emotions, which made Lin Yueqi feel distressed for a while. 

    Her heart was like a piece of cheese. She was hit by the little girl and collapsed with a "wow". 

    Lin Yueqi ’s heart was a little stuffy, she rubbed her chest, and then reached over and squeezed the little cute cheek: "My mom, you are cute than me, it ’s like a bomb! You say you How can it be so cute? My plan was completely disrupted ... " 

    " What's Kiki's plan? "The little girl folded her hands together and folded under her face as a pillow, so she looked at her obediently. 

    "My plan is certainly send you back Qindie side, and then eat Hesse Hu aunt and national tourism, then find a small meat married, happy life." 

    Round feeling a bit complicated, and my heart is filled grievances. She held back her tears and muttered, "Oh, it was so abandoned ... Really sinful." 

    "No no no no ..." Lin Yueqi exhaled and sat up right, cross-legged and said to her: "I used to think this way, but now I'm so reluctant to look at you like this. It's probably that the blood in the legend is thicker than water?" 

    Tuan Tuan also sat up and she pulled the Qiu Yi down to cover The little belly said: "No, Kiki is reluctant to do it, because it is cute and has nothing to do with the blood thicker than water." 

    "You are right." Lin Yueqi was completely dozed off and looked out the window. Still black. She said: "Sister Tuan, I can't sleep." 

    "I'm hey ... otherwise, you teach the Tuan Tuan to play a game, okay?" 

    Lin Yueqi looked at the little fat girl in front of her and asked, "Let's back Multiplication table? " 

    " ............ "Tuan Tuan raised his hand and raised his forehead:" Oh, buy Karma, I don't want it. " 

    Always find a way to pass this long night. Linyue Qi to the next, to take his legs to his neck, twisted into a strange shape: "!, The sister regiment, you try this game, super test of flexibility" 

    round and round looking at the legs to the shoulders The lifted mother vomited in her heart: Mom looked so stupid.

    But in order not to hurt her mother's self-confidence, she still did the same actions as her mother. 

    She tried to put a pair of short fat legs on her shoulders, but no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't put her legs on her shoulders. The effort looked more like a round ball. 

    Lin Yueqi: "Forget it, let's change the game, sister, look at the wall!" 

    She hooked her thumbs together and printed a shadow of an eagle flying on the wall. 

    Although this game is old-fashioned, it is very cooperative. She also raised her chubby hand and made it into the shape of a wolf head. 

    The wolf's mouth in the shadow contained the eagle's head, and the little girl "whooped": "The wolves bite Kiki's eagle! How is it, the group is powerful?" 

    "It is powerful, you are dead." 

    ... 

    Lin Yueqi was tired of playing and fell asleep. 

    She was clumsy and pulled her over the quilt to cover her. She was slow to pinch the quilt and clumsily cute. She leaned over, flicked the hair off Lin Yueqi's face with her chubby hands, and kissed her in the eyes.