64

She choked for a while, Lu Ting hugged the child in one hand, and reached out to pat her back with the other hand. 

    The man didn't finish, but frowned. 

    Lin Yueqi was not good in front of the child anymore, and then slammed casually, calmly, and said with a long breath: "Tuan Tuan, who are you talking about? These are untrue, they are deliberately discredited. Father and mother are in love, And your dad is not the kind of son who is patriarchal, nor the mother. We are not married until now, because ... you know, we are very busy at work. " 

    " Really? "Tuan Tuan blinked at her, He also asked: "But why does Tuantuan always think that mom doesn't love dad? Dad doesn't seem to love mom either. When Zhang Xiaomei's mom and dad come to pick her up every day, they kiss her first, and then kiss. But you ... … " 

    If the little fat girl seemed to sigh without a word, it seemed that she couldn't say anything. 

    Lin Yueqi and Lu Ting looked at each other. 

    Before the man had time to speak, Lin Yueqi took the lead in grasping Lu Ting's ear with his hand and pulled him in front of him, "chi" kissed him on the cheek. Then said to the little fat girl: "? See it round and you have not seen me and your dad kiss, kiss us does not mean we have not had are very introverted people are secretly pro.." 

    Lu Ting is The woman kissed strongly, her ears, cheeks and neck were red. 

    Tuantuan looked at him with doubts in his eyes. Lin Yueqi quietly pinched a man's leg, the other party immediately realized, and also took the initiative to lean over and kissed Lin Yueqi on the face. 

    He tasted it immediately, and his expression returned to seriousness: "Tuan Tuan, there were some things that Dad shouldn't tell you, these are adults' things. But this matter, Dad must tell you clearly." 

    "Uh huh." Tuan Tuan Nodded with a lip: "It's so good, dad said!" 

    "If I guessed right, the father of Liu Xue you said should be the uncle Liu Tong who was expelled from your father. Have you seen it in the company 

    ?" ? I am a little impressed, but why did he die? "Tuan Tuan looked at him with his head tilted.

    Lu Ting explained: "Liu Xue ’s father not only secretly sold his father ’s things, but also wanted to grab his father ’s office. His father fired him, but he did n’t expect him to be disappointed. He owed a huge sum of money and was overwhelmed. , And committed suicide. Tuan Tuan, this matter is easy to understand. It means that your classmates have stolen your things, and they are trying to make other children and teachers dislike you. Dad said so, do you understand? " 

    He With such a straightforward explanation, Tuan Tuan certainly understands it. She nodded and snorted: "It turns out that Liu Xue's father is a thief. Isn't she a thief? It turns out that she is not a good person ..."     "Tuan Tuan, how are you? Can you think of it this way? ”Lin Yueqi knocked her forehead on her forehead and said,“ It ’s her father who steals something. What does it have to do with her? She ’s just like you, a child who is innocent and innocent. Their family encountered this. She is also one of the victims of this kind of thing. She is already very pitiful. Don't go to the heart of others to add fuel to the fire, you know? "     Tuan Tuan was knocked off his head, pained," Aw ", taught nod:" It ’s so good, I know my mother. I do n’t look down on Liu Xue, she is also very miserable, her father is a thief, and even hurt her. The children in the class do n’t know that her father is a thief, otherwise they will bully Hers! "     " Well. Then you can't say, you know? Not everyone is like you, and will not be bullied. We can't control how others do things, but we must do things that don't harm others. Of course. By the way, if someone bullies you, you must also refute cleverly, you know? "     Tuan Tuan nodded heavily:" Knowing my mother. "     After a moment of enlightenment from her parents, she instantly figured it out, hugged Lin Yueqi's neck, on her forehead He kissed Lu Ting's ears and kissed him on the cheek.     A family of three sat on the sofa and watched "Our Naked Ducks". In less than ten minutes, Tuantuan and Lin Yueqi fell asleep together on the shoulder of Landing Ting.     Lin Yu went downstairs and hugged Tuantuan into the room, and Lu Ting also carried Lin Yueqi upstairs.     Putting her on the bed, Lu Ting did not leave, but lay down beside her, so carefully looked at her sleep.