46

The reason why the system did not punish Li Murou was because the two people's "ambiguity" was not on both sides. The so-called dog food is also Mr. Lu's brain supplement. 

    Li Murou twitched his nerves and waited for about ten minutes. After confirming that there was no systematic punishment, he was finally relieved. 

    She can make first-hand food, but if the two of them are caught off guard, she will be punished by the system. 

    Although she has not been punished now, when she looks at Lin Yueqi, her eyes are full of jealousy. 

    Lin Yueqi didn't notice someone's jealous gaze at all. At this moment, her throat has a congestive meaning, because half-way breathing is not adjusted properly, causing discomfort. 

    With this kind of aerobic exercise, the breathing rhythm must not be chaotic. Once chaotic, it will be like Lin Yueqi's now. After the rest adjustment, Lin Yueqi also quickly recovered, plus Lu Ting took her in front to run, she did not feel tired anymore. 

    The five-member team successfully reached the finish line within the allotted time and all passed the test. 

    The coaches who participated in the recording of this show were obviously satisfied with the physical fitness of their group. He said: "Everyone should know that our program is broadcast globally, and the ratings are good, but this rating is spelled out by guests and photographers. This program is different from the reality show of survival in the wild, we have to do, Not only to survive in the wild, but also to survive with the beasts of the jungle! Therefore, in order to ensure the safety of everyone, there will be a month of physical fitness and jungle survival experience. In this issue, you are going to pursue the disappearing wild elephants. Not only jungle beasts, but also poachers, so this month, I will condense all the survival experience into the essence to you! " 

    From this program, it takes a lot of time to select guests and train guests. Be very serious, the program team's serious achievements have achieved the ratings of this program. 

    This is why it can be popular globally and on the Internet. 

    After returning home.

    Lin Yueqi sat on the sofa, massaging her calf muscles, and asked Lu Ting: "Lao Lu, how come you come to participate in this kind of show? It takes two months before and after, are you really free?" 

    Lu Ting fell to her Glass of water, sitting on the other side of the sofa. 

    The man held her ankle, placed her leg on her thigh, and began to massage her. 

    This is not the first time the Devil Coach has massaged her muscles. Not only Lu Ting, the gym ’s personal trainer will massage her like this after her exercise. Therefore, Lin Yueqi felt that this was a very common thing, and did not think in the direction of men and women. 

    Lu Ting is different. While he massaged her muscles, he secretly lamented that they had already lived the life of an old man and a wife before they were in love. 

    Lin Yueqi, who had no idea that he had become someone's "old wife", looked at him with a puzzled expression. 

    She has an intuition that the fundamental reason why Lao Lu participated in this show was not to supervise her weight loss.