26

Although Aunt Sweeping knocked down Qin Xue with a broom, she was ran away. 

    Lin Yueqi got up from the ground, and Tuantuan patted the dust on her body and said, "Relax, Mom, she can't run away. Dad is below." 

    This is a bureau set by their family. 

    In order to ensure the safety of the group, there are bodyguards around the corner of the corridor. And this justice aunt, who is also their person, is responsible for protecting the safety of the regiment and testifying to the police. 

    Aunt came over, picked up a mobile phone that Qin Xue dropped, and handed it to Lin Yueqi: "Miss Lin, this is Qin Xue's dropped mobile phone. See if there is any use in it." 

    This is a button press with a very old style , Like Nokia from a dozen years ago. But its texture is better than any Nokia machine, with a front camera, the overall appearance texture is not like the product of the earth. 

    When she pressed the "OK" button, the screen lit up, and the font composed of codes appeared on it. 

    "Welcome to enter, the ultimate treasure chest for female matchbacks 1." 

    In the past, subtitles and other words appeared in two lines of code for her to choose. 

    "Enter the simulated mobile phone." 

    "Enter the simulated live broadcast." 

    Lin Yueqi pressed the up and down keys and first selected the "simulated mobile phone" function. After opening, it was found that it was all text messages of "she" and a big guy. 

    Aunt also rub came to see, quickly understood how it was: "So the Internet has ignited a screenshot, but actually it came from, and how will your phone number as yet.?" 

    "What is great about it complicated procedures "" Said, Lin Yueqi again opened the "live" mode. 

    In an instant, the front camera turned on, and she and Auntie's face were taken into the live broadcast room. 

    "Gossip without circle" suddenly opened the live broadcast room, which actually reflected the faces of Lin Yueqi and an aunt. 

    Netizens were stunned, commented and barraged:

    "What's the situation? It's Lin Yueqi that there is no gossip circle? Who is this aunt?" 

    "Well ... Looking at the look of Lin Yueqi and Aunt Lin who are confused, how could they be 'Gossip without circle'? It should be a self-portrait of Xiao Bafang's Lin Yueqi Video? " 

    ...... 

    Lin Yueqi hasn't opened the comment yet. Seeing their faces reflected in the phone, I don't know what happened. I haven't found the place about the camera after a long search. 

    She found a button on the screen, and after clicking it, the barrage and comments all came out. 

    Lin Yueqi looked at the comments inside, only to know that she used Qin Xue's mobile phone to enter the "Gossip No Circle" live room. 

    "Bagua Jun Bagua Jun! Are you going to be online at the time 

    ? Is there any gossip breaking news!" "Lin Yueqi has it again? Why would you put Lin Yueqi's selfie video in the live broadcast? 23333" 

    "Little Ba, I want to know about the infringement of the group. Who is that big brother? It burst out, save those poor children. " 

    " +1, please burst out, save those poor children. "