84

When the car started, Song Mu stopped to watch them leave. 

    Lu Junyi thought of the matter just now, even if it was affected by the system, his chest was still full of guilt for Song Mu. Although Song Mu didn't say anything, she could think differently. She substituted herself into Song Mu and felt very sad. 

    【Female Counterattack】 The system is really terrible, it can hurt people invisible, and the words spoken by the controller are simply sullen. 

    For the couple they just got together, the word "break up" is so controversial, she has already experienced it once. Although Song Mu didn't show much emotion on the surface, it didn't mean he was not uncomfortable. 

    Thinking of this, Lu Junyi sighed deeply. 

    Lu Nianqi looked at her sideways: "What's wrong? Just now my brother-in-law made you unhappy? My man wanted to marry him after hearing it." 

    "Happy, but I feel more distressed," Lu Junyi exhaled in a whisper. "Mumu always likes to pretend to be the opposite of himself. I just said that uncontrollably just now, he should also be very sad, just pretend not to care." 

    "You think too much, the brother-in-law will be able to Understood. "The 

    girls acted unreasonably, and the boyfriend coaxed happy, and everything went wrong. But his elder sister, after coquettish and unreasonable trouble, had to consider the man's emotions. 

    As everyone knows, Song Mu's wise man had guessed that it was a systematic demon, and he didn't go to the heart at all, but instead worried about whether she was hurt. 

    Lu Nianqi sighed softly, and could not help but tell her clearly that Song Mu already knew about the gold finger system. But he still refrained. 

    Her sister, who had nightmares since she was a child, grew up in the shadow of this matter. 

    He looked worriedly at Lu Junyi, fearing that she would suddenly make a decision with the villain Zhuang Rou. He and Song Mu did not want Lu Junyi to be the same as Zhuang Rougang, but hoped that she would be "smooth and ugly" and live a more silly and sweet life, so that she could be happy. They even wanted to take this pressure for her.

    He and Song Mu hope more, as a fence for her to shield her from the wind and rain. They wanted to hide her and work together to solve the villain Zhuang Rou for her, making her less concerned about the matter. 

    But he and Song Mu did not expect that the system of [female counterattack] could actually control the protagonist's speech. 

    At the traffic lights, Lu Nianqi looked at her again and saw that she was still in a daze. She wanted to find an excuse to interrupt her. But she said first, "Xiao Qi, you drove the car to the mall. Things. " 

    " Why haven't you seen your brother buy something? "Lu Nianqi drove the car into the parking lot of the mall and complained with a pout. 

    Lu Junyi snorted: "When you have a girlfriend in the future, someone will buy it for you." 

    JIA malls are high-end luxury brands, and the second floor is full of men's wear items. As soon as the siblings entered the door, the shopping guides' eyes flashed immediately, crowded up, and the two were surrounded by water. 

    Lu Junyi has lived with ordinary people for so many years. For the first time, he enjoys this kind of treatment, and he completely trusts his brother and sister Lu Qi. 

    Lu Nianqi was obviously very tired. He went to the sofa and raised his finger to Lu Junyi, saying: "Today my sister is buying things, not me. You go to surround him. I have no money, you are useless to surround me. "