33

Down the mountain road, Lin Yueqi carries the rabbit, Lu Ting is responsible for carrying the chubby girl. 

    Tuantuan squatted in Lu Ting's back basket, grabbed his shoulders, and grumbled: "Dad, when you come back to the city, you will use this back to go to school, go to the company, and Tuantuan is very comfortable sitting inside. 

    Lin Yueqi: "..." She made up her mind, Lu Ting's suit and leather shoes, carrying a briefcase, but carrying a rural basket in his back, he went to the company. 

    Naobu was too rich to hold back, and "poof" laughed. 

    This time even Ning Hao from Family 2 couldn't help laughing. The grandson of the richest man in Lu, the sole heir of the Lu group, is carrying children with a bamboo basket to the company. Is n’t this a big joke? 

    Not to mention carrying children to the company, even Lu Ting now uses a bamboo basket to carry children down the mountain, which is like a joke. 

    Anyway, it is a wealthy man. In the eyes of netizens, he is an overbearing president who is not grounded and does not eat fireworks on earth. But netizens probably don't think that this set of Mr. Lu will collapse so thoroughly after the show. The expensive temperament of him was completely biased by the two rural women, Lin Yueqi and Tuantuan. 

    He really doesn't understand, how could Lu Ting look at Lin Yueqi as a village aunt. 

    Ning Hao looked at his daughter and his lovely wife, and deeply felt that even if his family is not as good as the Lu family in wealth, he is far superior to Lu Ting in choosing a wife. 

    Her wife Liu Yu became popular in "The Spring of Grey Princess". Wife Liu Yu has been walking in the silly white sweet set in the idol drama, the audience regarded her as the heroine in the idol drama. In addition, after he married his wife, he often showed affection on Weibo. The audience really felt that Liu Yu was the heroine in the idol drama. Not only is her character silly and sweet, but her married husband is also a rich second generation as in the idol drama. 

    Therefore, netizens eat this idol drama style couple. Jiang Mucheng took this into consideration, and the plot set for the No. 2 family was also a sweet favorite idol drama.

    The gray princess version Xiaojiao wife X is gentle and considerate of the rich second generation, which is what netizens like. Jiang Mucheng let them show affection all the time in the program group and give the audience sugar, which also catered to the taste of this session of the audience. 

    Jiang Mucheng has written the names of ten people in the [vengeance script], and her "stupid" has been increased to 10 points. She was originally a very introverted person. After being added 10 points of "stupidity", the whole person looked more dumb than before. 

    No one in the crew liked her, and felt that she was very strange. Because of the "screenwriter" incident in the crew, the director and family No. 2 attached great importance to her. 

    In order not to contaminate the bad luck of the No. 4 family, the No. 1 family refused the invitation of the No. 4 family on the grounds that they had “made meals”. Family No. 2 and family No. 4 are doing tasks together today, and Jiang Mucheng, the screenwriter of Family No. 2, can only be invited to go. 

    For this major meeting with the hostess, Jiang Mucheng felt embarrassed. After all, in order to be able to brush up her own system level, without the consent of Lin Yueqi, she took the negative energy of her career. 

    It's as if she used the script stolen from the system every time, and she would be uneasy but not tempted. 

    She ca n’t wait to see what effect family 4 will have in comparison with family 2. As a variety enthusiast, Jiang Mucheng knows clearly that family 4 has no script, which is equivalent to showing all embarrassment to the audience in front of the camera.