95. Extra 7

At nine o'clock in the evening, it was supposed to be a sweet date for two people, you and me, watching movies and eating. The two found a milk tea dessert shop decorated with a girlish heart and started a homework journey. 

    Lu Nianqi took off his suit, pulled off his tie, so hot that the sleeve of his shirt was pulled to his elbow, and the button at the throat unbuttoned, revealing a little collarbone. 

    At their table, the spread of test papers and books occupied most of the area. The pen case is open, with only a few pens inside, and the rest are all girl lipstick nail polish. 

    Lu Nianqi is holding a slender lady's pink pen and is helping her to change the test paper. 

    The girl sat aside, biting through a straw and sighing, "Don't laugh at my score." 

    Lu Nianqi glanced at the 24 points on her test paper, shaking her head with emotion: "Frankly speaking, I closed my eyes for more than 24 points. You don't count I ’m stupid, although I ca n’t get any terrifying scores, but I can always get a normal score? ” 

    “ You also know that I just transferred, although I have a teacher who teaches Chinese courses abroad, but city A What school is in No. 1 Middle School, you should know better than me. I also want to learn, but we are about to take the college entrance examination in June, and now we are in the review stage, and there is no teacher to give me a lecture. My dad asked the woman to ask me to teach , But that woman, ah, what ghost teacher were I looking for? I went out to find a tutor myself, and within two days, the other teacher would resign. ” 

    " This wicked woman in your family is determined to kill you. Ah? Indulge you to raise a man and curb your study. Gee, stepmother is really good. Your dad just does n’t want to see you? Have you not told him? "

     Lu Nianqi asked her instead .

     Qin Yunxi took a sip of milk tea and rolled his eyes and said, "Don't mention it. That woman is delicate and weak in front of my dad, and my dad in turn scolded me to bully her! White lotus, I pooh !!! 

    "Touch your dog's head." Lu Nianqi reached out and rubbed the girl's head to show relief.

     Qin Yunxi shrank his neck angrily and knocked off his hand: "Touch my head again to interrupt your hand."

    Lu Nianqi withdrew his hand, pushed the test paper to her, and took a pen to point the question and said, "I will take you through this test paper. After that, you tell the school and do n’t go to the evening self-study. When I have time, just Come here, I will give you a topic. If I ca n’t go away in the company, you will come to my company to find me. It is now two months away from the college entrance examination. You ca n’t count on the supplementary lessons of ordinary teachers, starting today. , I will make up for you. " 

    Qin Yunxi looked at him:" I will not study at night, my dad will kill me? Our teacher will not agree. " 

    Lu Nianqi sneered:" Your school's bulletin board, yes Was n’t it uninteresting to hang the picture of my father of the god of learning in the honor bar? " 

    " What kind of stuff does our school have? "Qin Yunxi looked at him with a puzzled expression. 

    Lu Nianqi: "Tomorrow I will accompany you to school and ask you to leave for your teacher. I can guarantee you to improve your grades. Can those teachers do it?" 

    "?????" Qin Yunxi looked at him with a straw in his eyes. Weird. 

    For a long while, she reached over and patted Lu Nianqi's head: "My cub, really sensible."