48

It was quiet at night, the guests and the staff had fallen asleep, and Li Murou was still sorting his luggage. 

    She remembers that when she first went to the jungle a few years ago, she would bring condiments and handy kitchen utensils. But now with the [Gourmet Chef] system, those things are no longer needed. 

    For chefs, not only ingredients are important, but condiments are also important. The staple food in this camp is dry bread and canned food. Even if she has cooking skills, she can't make decent food. In this case, she can only rely on the [Gourmet Chef] system. 

    For her, her cooking is like a bicycle, and the system is like a BMW. 

    With this BMW, of course, bicycles have become an inexpensive means of transportation for occasional exercise. 

    Since she had the [Gourmet Chef] system, she encountered a little difficulty, she would be too lazy to think about how to make this food seriously, and sometimes even forget the most essential and pure taste of this food. 

    She is well aware of the power of the [Gourmet Chef] system and naturally has no fear. 

    The system can not only change the taste and vision of everyone present, but also the audience's vision. This is one of the reasons why she can use several food videos to become an online celebrity. 

    The guests Zhou Qing and Huang Hai, both of them, were afraid of eating things that they were not used to abroad. They brought some Chinese-made convenient food such as mustard and instant noodles. It stands to reason that she should also bring some preparations as a cook. However, she didn't bring anything. She confidently believed that the system was the most reliable. She could do everything by relying on the system. 

    In fact, if the system is not under attack, she is indeed "all good". 

    - 

    The next five o'clock, still dark, the staff and guests all have to get up and began packing, preparing marching toward the inner forest. 

    The cold dew is heavy in the early autumn and the temperature is low in the morning.

    Lin Yueqi got up from the bed, probably because he didn't sleep well last night and was top-heavy. Staff standing outside the curtain call them: "Ting brother, sister Qi, soft wood has put the rice well, you come to eat this morning is bread soup, oh.." 

    The old long tail drag, as if deliberately Emphasize a certain cuisine. 

    Lu Ting thought of the salty smell last night, and couldn't help feeling sick. Lin Yueqi quickly crawled out of her sleeping bag, got out of bed and put on shoes, arbitrarily plucked her hair, and prepared to leave the tent. 

    Lu Ting grabbed her and frowned and said 

    , "I'm not allowed to go." "Eating, people are iron rice and steel, and a meal is not to be thin." Lin Yueqi said. 

    After a moment of hesitation, Lu Ting told her unreliable guesses: "Li Murou should understand some plant medicinal properties, and her food always makes me feel a little ... weird. Maybe this guess is a little ridiculous, but I 'S instincts told me that the drunkenness of the Swallow Canteen had a lot to do with her. Don't eat anything she made in the future, I don't like this girl very much, I worry about her hurting you. " 

    Lin Yueqi blinked at him, It took a long while to give him a thumbs up and said, "Lao Lu, I have to admire your reasoning skills. You guessed that it's inseparable. In fact, she has an alien system as a boost. What she did After the system is optimized, it can make people feel delicious. With this golden finger, I can also make invincible cuisine, and even become the first chef in China and the world. "