85

The first hot search was a video clip of Zhuang Rou's sudden bed photo being sent out during the interview. The audience was sighing and chattering. 

    In the second hot search, the blind and disfigured Le Xiao suddenly rushed to the stage, first gave Zhuang Rou a slap, then knelt beside her, howled and even said something that should not have been said. 

    Le Xiao was dressed in ragged clothes and looked very dismal. All the netizens across the screen seemed to be able to smell her. 

    Seeing this, everyone was sighing. 

    Immediately afterwards, Li Xing's public relations worked. Although Song Mu's team was not as good as Li Xing's team, it also played a very outstanding role. After the rhythmic public opinion of the two teams, the Internet has reversed this matter. 

    Regarding the rumors of junior and high school, in order to prove that his test scores were not fraudulent, Lu Junyi specially participated in national and global open competition exams. 

    The exam is conducted through a computer and needs to be broadcast live online. In this game, the camera monitors everyone, including the tablet computer, and performs the entire screen recording operation. 

    The problem-solving process and calculation process of the students with the pen will be recorded. 

    At that time, Lu Junyi asked his father to greet the principal. The principal considered that this matter was not only related to her, but also to the reputation of the school. 

    In order to prove that the school did not falsify Lu Junyi's results, the principal specially asked the teachers and students of the school to spend the whole morning watching the entire test broadcast. 

    She also took this to clarify that her achievements are true. Afterwards, Lu Ting specially asked the school to hold an event in the school forum to allow students to publish their own growth photos, select the "best growing students on campus", and award one million scholarships. 

    At that time, the game was very hot on campus, and rumors of Lu Junyi's plastic surgery were also circulating in the school. She took this opportunity to publish more than a hundred photos of her growth, and every change of her period was recorded in detail. 

    As a result, she clarified the rumors of "plastic thinning".

    But rumors of this kind of thing, even if it is clarified, there are a few people who choose not to see the result of clarification because of jealousy, and even add oil and vinegar to discredit. 

    At this stage of junior high school, when the children's three views have not yet grown up, the rumor atmosphere is even more indelible. 

    For example, a beautiful transfer student suddenly came to the class. A classmate accidentally saw this beautiful girl eating with a young person in the society, so she became a "transfer between school students and young people in the society". 

    If the transfer student is seen going to the hospital, it immediately becomes "the transfer student is very pretending, his private life is eroding, charges and sleeping". 

    Even if one day the transfer student clarifies that the young man in the society is his own brother, some people still choose to block it, which is relished. The rumors may be corrected one day, but they will not confess, but just say "Oh, this is it". 

    Or perhaps, they will not listen to the corrections of others and stubborn their opinions. 

    Things like this in the entertainment industry are not uncommon.