47

With the exception of Lu Ting, the canned thick soup of bread that everyone sees has a golden and attractive color, which is probably too fragrant, which leads everyone to have a mental illusion. It seems that the soup is overflowing with rainbow light. 

    Lin Yueqi enjoys the deception brought by her eyes, ears, nose and nose, drinking bread chowder to replenish her energy. 

    She only cared about what she was eating, and she didn't realize that Lao Lu beside her was vomiting. Lu Ting's brows became tighter and tighter, and everyone saw that they were eating happily, and it was not easy to disappoint. 

    Even if the chef usually makes this kind of thing, it is Li Murou who can make this pot of bread and canned soup. She was a cook anyway, and she was able to make something so unpalatable. 

    Lu Ting remembered the last time he was in a swallow cafeteria, everyone except him was "drunk". 

    He glanced four weeks holding food bites, and even food full of praise for the people, take the initiative and close to the director Zhou Huai, she asked: "How much do you know about Lee soft wood there?" 

    He had wanted to inquire about the next few years in the end Sophie Lee Wood After learning some craftsmanship, Zhou Yuhuai praised Li Mu to the ground. 

    Director Zhou Yuhuai was sitting on a stone and drinking a thick soup, and took a few sips of soup. Then he reluctantly wiped his mouth and told the father of Jin in detail. 

    "The girl Murou met me in Langzhou a year ago. At that time, our program team needed to go to the virgin forest to shoot the rare medicinal herbs that can be used as food. The girl is so powerful that she can decay the original ingredients into magic in the place where the condiments are lacking in the virgin forest. I remember that at the beginning, she made a pot of soup with chicken fir mushrooms, and after drinking it, she was shocked. " 

    We learned later that Mu Rou was a famous chef in Langzhou. Mr. Lu, you also know the particularity of our show. I asked her to come to make our documentary more lifelike, I think Make a documentary that is not boring, interesting, and suitable for all ages. How about? Mr. Lu, are you also amazed by Mu Rou's cooking skills? "

    Zhou Yuhuai and Li Murou are old acquaintances, he also knows the relationship between Li Mu and Lu Ting, and knows how much Li Murou did secretly for Lu Ting. 

    Standing in the perspective of a flower ambassador, he knew he was not worthy of Li Murou, and of course hoped that she could be with a better man. This time Lu Ting also came to participate, it was a good opportunity, Zhou Yuhuai spared no effort to mention Li Murou's good in front of him. 

    Zhou Yuhuaiyue was good at tampering with Li Murou in front of Lu Ting, and Lu Ting became more disgusted. 

    Thinking of the "drunk" incident in the swallow cafeteria, he began to wonder if Li Murou used any medicinal plants to create a drunken and hallucinating effect? 

    And he probably survived because of something? 

    When Lu Ting returned to Lin Yueqi, he saw that Lin Yueqi was licking the bowl, without regard to the image. He grabbed the bowl from Lin Yueqi and set it aside, with a grudge on his face, and he seemed not very happy. 

    Lin Yueqi saw that the food in his bowl barely moved, and then remembered one thing. Her father Lu is immune to Li Murou's [Gourmet Chef] system. 

    Seeing that he was irritated by hunger, Lin Yueqi got up and patted his head and said, "You sit for a while, I'll find some food for you."