9

Wen Zhe took the key from the staff and opened the gate of the first level. 

    On the other side, Qin Xue was quickly beaten because she made the first level question wrong, causing her ears to blush. 

    But the fans in the live room bluntly blew: 

    "Wow, the goddess was beaten by the speed of light hahaha, so cute." 

    "Laughing to me, the goddess was beaten too cute? But the goddess graduated from high school for many years after all. It ’s normal to have this kind of mistake. I do n’t know many words in the options. 

    Hahahaha . " " 23333, the goddess was beaten with blushing ears, so cute? " 

    ...... In the 

    live room, the screen was cut In two halves, the situation on both sides of the live broadcast is synchronized. Lin Yueqi's answer is correct here, and Qin Xue's 6 people made a comparison. 

    Lin Yueqi's fan: "Hey, I was actually right. Qi Wen looked at the face of Wenzhe, 2333." 

    Qin Xue fans replied: "Good luck, she can do the following questions so quickly? I Call her dad! My Snow Goddess graduated from American A, and the science questions must crush Lin Yueqi. "In the 

    lens, Lin Yueqi and Wen Zhe climbed the mountain to the second level. 

    The second level is a geography question, which is a essay question. 

    Title: The figure below shows the changes in the water level of the section connecting Panyang Lake and the Yangtze River in the flood year. Read the picture to answer the question. (Picture) 

    (1) State the most likely time of waterlogging disasters in the lakeside area, and briefly analyze the natural causes of waterlogging disasters. 

    (2) The main measures that can be taken to prevent and control waterlogging disasters in the Binhu Agricultural Area. 

    The staff sent Wenzhe and Lin Yueqi a blank sheet of paper respectively. They can write their answers on the blank sheet, discuss each other, and submit the best answers after synthesis. 

    Just as Wen Zhe buried his head and wrote a large-scale analysis on white paper, Lin Yueqi supported the forehead with one hand and turned to play with one hand.

    Her skill in turning her pen is fascinating, and at the same time she is very down-to-earth, evoking the memories of many young people. 

    Everyone looked at the real female star in the camera, and actually felt that at this time, she did not feel a little delicate and artificial. She started to scribble on the white paper with a pen, and the staff reminded her: "Mr. Lin, you must take the time to answer the question, don't scribble." The 

    staff was named, and the netizens in the live broadcast room had another negative comment. However, netizens in front of the computer laughed as they swiped negative points. 

    It was not a mockery, but the fact that Lin Yueqi's exam graffiti was named, which made many people's memories go back to school. 

    In the nanny's car, Xiao Ke saw Lin Yueqi's performance, showing a layer of sweat. 

    She lifted her hand and wiped the fine sweat beads between her foreheads, exhaling: "Sister Qi is not really crazy? Exam graffiti?" 

    Tuantuan sat cross-legged on the chair, playing with her fat feet while Say: "Mama is just happy, I think it's fine." The