59

"Ah ---" 

    Li Murou finally couldn't bear it when he received the prompt from the system, and shouted in a crash. She didn't feel more comfortable until the roar came out and she was able to vent. 

    why? why is it like this? Isn't Lin Yueqi dead? Why does she still have a good relationship with Lu Ting? 

    She was paralyzed there, her fingers clenched to the ground, and the mud fell into the cracks of her nails, causing her pain. However, this pain was not worth the damage that Lin Yueqi and Lu Ting brought to her again. 

    At this moment, she realized that it was not only Lin Yueqi but Lu Ting who opposed her from beginning to end. The two joined together to bully her and put her in a desperate situation of failure again and again. 

    Everyone was drinking soup and enjoying the food. Soon, everyone felt something was wrong in the bowl. There was a disgusting sour taste in the mouth. They looked down and there was something else in the chicken soup. 

    When they pulled out the chicken broth, they immediately couldn't help vomiting. What is deposited under the chicken soup is actually an unidentified object with sour rot. Looking closely, it seems to be human vomit. 

    At this moment, the deliciousness of the food in their minds was forgotten, leaving only that disgusting sour vomit. 

    Seeing them vomiting together, Li Murou immediately got up from the ground and prepared to escape. 

    After eating vomit curly hair, Li Murou calculated them deliberately. In a rage, he picked up a stick of fire and struck Li Murou. 

    The African man had a very ruthless start, and he also smothered the firewood stick with black smoke, and directly burned Li Murou's pants, so that she knelt on the ground and wailed with pain. She was tumbling back and forth on the ground with pain, but there was no sound in her throat, and there was a sudden burst of blue sweat between her forehead. 

    In order to vent their hatred, several African men began to punch and kick her. She covered her head with her hands, and tears kept pouring out. 

    In order to alleviate the pain, she shrunk into a ball. She vowed that Lu Ting and Lin Yueqi would pay the same painful price.

    - 

    domestic and Mark went to live decided to end when the baby elephant, users are anxious, African elephants messages directly on top of the popular group of five people in Linyue Qi. 

    # 马克 小 象 要 平安 # 

    # 5 people team up! # 

    # 非洲 偷猎 者 #About the 

    "Natural Storm" program group recorded in Africa, the video of the accident was swiped on Weibo, everyone's heart was caught. 

    "The Qiting couple must be safe, the brave group of 5 must be safe! Come on, you guard the elephants, the fans guard you!" 

    "Qiqi is too sweet, Kiki said to take all his family to redeem Mark and Xiao Like that paragraph, I was really crying. Does Kiki only have tens of millions of deposits? I thought a female star like Kiki should be very rich. Ting brother usually does not give Kiki money? QAQ " 

    "Don't you care about Li Murou? Miss Murou's life and death are unknown, are you actually blowing Lin Yueqi here? You are disgusting and disgusting? Lin Yueqi is just stinky enough, pretending to be poor? She only deposits tens of millions? Who believes that she still has a sideline.