12

She backed the instant noodle bucket all the way back, until the big tree blocked her body, she shouted: "Human traffickers are cruel!" The 

    little girl took a deep breath and opened the chubby girl-like scream. 

    Her voice attracted Xiao Ke, who had just got off the bus. Hearing the "cries for help", she immediately picked up the baseball bat in the babysitter's car and stormed over. 

    She guarded the group behind her, like a hen protecting a baby chick. She took a baseball bat and smashed it towards the car window, and said to Tuan Tuan: "Tuan Tuan, go to the camp to call someone!" The 

    forehead in the car was sullen, so depressed, and quickly turned on the headlights, his face The outline is immediately clear. The man covered his head and said: "Golden lady, the men are merciful, I am Li Xing." 

    "If you are Li Xing, I am the richest man Lu Guohua!" Xiao Ke immediately roared and reacted immediately. She looked at the man in the car. She looked a bit like the mysterious big brother in the film and television circle? 

    Li Xing is the head of the top domestic film and television companies and rarely appears in the public eye. This man is mysterious because he is in his early thirties, but has already established such a large-scale company. 

    Everyone's background is very curious. 

    Xiao Ke is also in the entertainment industry. It makes no sense not to know Li Xing's handsome and recognizable face. She froze for a moment, loosened her hand, and lost her baseball bat. She laughed with her and said, "Li ... President Li. I'm sorry, the child is not sensible, I just didn't see it." 

    The group hiding behind Xiao Ke stretched out One head looked at Li Xing, blinked, and pulled Xiaoke's sleeves again, the voice was soft and cute: "Auntie Xiaoke, do you know this uncle of this trafficker?" 

    "Hey, I said you little fat girl ... … "Li's jargon was poked by the person behind him before he finished speaking. 

    Soon, the co-pilot Lu Ting got out of the car and looked down at the fat girl. 

    Tuantuan recognized Lu Ting, threw it over, hugged his legs, and shouted crisply on the fat face: "Uncle Long Legs!" 

    Lu Ting squatted down, rubbing the girl's head and asked: "Little guy, how are you doing? ? "

    Tuan Tuan pouted and patted his round belly and said, "Tuan Tuan is not doing well, many people scold Tutu's mother. Long-legged uncle, I am Jiao, you don't have to wait until I grow up to marry mom, you can come now I married mother. What do you think duck? If you married my mother, my father round there, and those people will not say her mother recklessly, round wild species of friends. " " 

    ............ "Lu Ting brow Suddenly, he put the little girl in her arms, rubbed her little head for a while, and hugged her whole. He looked at Xiao Ke and asked in a harsh tone: "Did you read the barrage remarks on the live broadcast to her?"

     Xiao Kewang landed at Ting, not knowing who he was, but felt that the group's eyebrows had something to do with him Somewhat similar. In her brain supplementation, Tuantuan ’s father should also be a big fat man, so he did not associate the handsome and beautiful man with Tuantuan.

     Only when he saw the little girl was cute, so he hugged her.

     This man and Li Xing are in a car, and this person's identity is absolutely extraordinary. To her wonder, why did Li Xing come here? Their company's artists are all Hollywood or domestic big production movies, very high, this kind of reality show their company's artists are disdain to participate.