69

Le Xiao was also smoked by the smell of herself. She raised her arm and smelled the smell of herself. She was almost disgusted and almost didn't spit out the overnight meal. With this extreme body odor, Le Xiao dare not stay in place and ran out of the banquet hall with his mouth covered. 

    Here, the Tuan Tuan family frowned at the smell. 

    The chubby girl wrinkled her nose and grabbed the nose of her father and mother with a pair of chubby hands to prevent them from suffering the stench. 

    He suffocated, almost not suffocating himself. She took a deep breath and said, "Mom and dad, it's not smelly now, you open your nose and breathe!" The 

    child said a simple sentence, but they made Lu Ting and Lin Yueqi look at each other, and they were both moved. 

    Lu Ting brought her high-heeled shoes for her and knelt beside her. While kneading her ankles and toes for her, she said, "Since wearing high heels is so painful, don't wear them again next time, and you will provoke foot pain." 

    "You I ’m really used to me, so I ’m not afraid, I am used to being arrogant and arrogant, not personal? ” 

    Lu Ting put on high heels for her, took her hand to help her get up, smiled and said,“ No afraid. You are A tough person ... " 

    " Tough ... "Lin Yueqi quickly interrupted him, and suddenly thought of the bunch of chrysanthemums in her mind. 

    She swears that she really doesn't want to see that bunch of chrysanthemums in her life! ! It's too popular, okay! 

    Lu Ting picked up the woman. 

    He held hands together, holding Lin Yueqi in one hand, and said to all guests: "Thank you for coming to facilitate this marriage proposal for me. The island will free you from the seven-day hotel fee, and all expenses will be reimbursed for food and drink. Happy. " 

    His voice just fell, applause thundered. 

    When Lu Ting's family withdrew from the banquet room with three people, the big guy remembered Le Xiao who had just fled the desert and flirted with Zhuang Boshan:

    "Zhuang total, your companion who, in the end is what perfume? It's saw Mr. thinking, all walk the road? Mistakenly sprayed his body odor of a son, to attract the attention of Mr. thinking?" 

    The people present It's not stupid, even if Mr. Si just teased the children, many people still looked at it. Many people also noticed that Le Xiao deliberately approached Mr. Si, and the extreme body odor she exuded inexplicably just now. Everyone thought what she wanted to do was moth, and wanted to attract Mr. Si's attention?

     When she came in just now, everyone still felt that she had a temperament like blue, and she had a sweet fragrance of orchids on her body. But now, everyone thinks that Le Xiao is not simple. What kind of city planning can disguise his temperament?

     The deeper you think, the more you shudder.

     Zhuang Boshan wanted to take Le Xiao to have a long face, but he didn't expect to lose face. He could not stay in the banquet hall. He just came out of the banquet hall but was asked to leave the island by a group of staff. 

    He was so angry that his forehead was bruised, but what could he do? Is it left to continue to be ashamed? He couldn't bear this tone, and asked the assistant to go back to his room to leave his luggage and leave the island.

     Le Xiao also had the same experience as Zhuang Boshan. After she came out of the banquet hall, she was driven out of the island by the staff. With her daughter and luggage, she wanted to board a boat with Zhuang Bo, but Zhuang Boshan ignored her and walked away angrily.