18

In the mirror, only her forehead and jaw remained a bit acne. At this time, she had a hunch in her heart that the disappearance of these acne was related to her problem. 

    So, she began to do the questions while looking in the mirror until twelve o'clock at night. 

    It was quiet at night, and only the chubby chick was left in the ward, with a small grunt, and Lin Yueqi's whimper writing. 

    After Lin Yueqi put the quilt on the chubby girl, she was surprised to find that all the pimples on her face had disappeared! 

    She summed up a pattern. Every time she finishes ten questions, her face will change, and acne will suddenly disappear. She brushed eighty questions in one go, all the acne on her face disappeared, and her skin turned back to white and rosy again. 

    Lin Yueqi touched her smooth face, this change made her feel amazing. 

    Does she also have systematic gold fingers? Her golden finger, is the title beautiful? But why has she never felt the existence of a golden finger, is her golden finger hidden? 

    In order to verify his thoughts, Lin Yueqi began to do questions again until five o'clock in the morning. 

    She continued to look in the mirror and found that after the acne on her face disappeared, there was no change in her face. The faint red scar on her face was still there, and it did not change as she worked on the question. 

    Lin Yueqi understood that it turned out that her golden finger was for acne. 

    This kind of golden finger is better than not. Compared to the female prosperous beauty system, her golden finger is simply unbearable. 

    - 

    the outskirts of the villa. 

    Qin Xue was wearing a mask, leaning on Erlang's legs and leaning on the sofa, quietly listening to assistant Tang Haoran's report.

    Tang Haoran looked at the laptop screen while typing, and said, "Axue, that Xianxia movie role is set. The female No. 1 is you, and the male No. 1 is a newly-grown newcomer under Li Xing. It definitely has potential. In addition, The director told me just now that the villain ’s role is also set. It ’s Lin Yueqi. She does n’t have a lot of drama, but the role is very annoying. This time, she not only matches you, but also plays this role. "Destroy the coffee." 

    Qin Xue tapped the mask on his face and said "Well" faintly, and then asked: "How are you doing online?" 

    "Now Yue Lin is backed by Lu Ting, and the whitewashed PR draft is full Internet posting is very hot. I have arranged for the navy to continue to create public opinion. You can rest assured that rumors are easy to dispel rumors. Many netizens only believe in the worst side of a female star. They will automatically ignore the evidence and believe the rumors. "Tang Haoran He took out another invitation letter and handed it to her: "This weekend is the annual meeting of Qiancheng Group. You are invited as a guest over there. By then, both Lu Guohua and Lu Ting will be present. Axue, with your good looks , What a man People ca n’t get it? I think Lu Ting might not have contact with Lin Yueqi if it ’s not for that little girl. I remember you had a good relationship when doing the show with that little girl, it ’s better to— ”