82

Ten minutes later, the punishment ended. 

    Zhuang Rou immediately jumped from the assistant director, and with a charming look, he turned to look at the people behind him. After looking around with everyone for a while, her eyes fell on Lu Nianqi, who had 88% sympathy for her. 

    Originally, he thought that Lu Nianqi wanted to ask her why she did this, but he didn't expect that, instead of asking, he also said what he just said. 

    The strongly kissed assistant guide sat up and deliberately pushed a trace of bangs to the right with his finger, covering the slightly bald side of the hair, and then covering his chest, biting his lip, and said grievously, "Rourou, I did I thought, I didn't expect you ... I have a family, I can't betray my wife and children ... " 

    Zhuang Rou turned to look at his greasy assistant, clenched his fists, and wished he could kick him to death. he. Under everyone's shocked gaze, she must find a way to ease the embarrassment at the moment. 

    Everyone is still in petrochemicals, only Lu Nianqi is unique, and her brain circuit seems to be completely different from everyone else. She actually gave her a thumbs up and said sincerely: "Sister Rou, great, I support you, true love is invincible." 

    Everyone In response, someone whispered, "Zhuang Rou, are you so bad? The assistant director has a family, and you ..." 

    This man's voice just fell, and only Zhuang Rou laughed, with a bright smile and a hearty smile: " What's wrong with you? I just made a bet with the assistant director, which scared you all? " 

    Everyone:"? "Qi Qi looked at the assistant director. 

    Zhuang Rou glanced at the stunned deputy director and gave him a foot: "Associate director, you don't want to act anymore." After 

    waiting for the deputy director's reaction, Zhuang Rou said immediately, "Where did everyone think of going?" The deputy director told me about an actress today, because the protagonist who is 30 years older than himself could not get along, which caused the progress of the whole crew to be dragged down. I told the deputy director that if it is me, it must be the One, after all, my profession is an actor. The deputy director did not believe it, so I made a bet with him in order to test my professional ethics. " 

    Male No. 2 took the lead in" Oh "with a long tail, as if it were Sighed with relief: "It turns out that it scared me, so I said how are you ..."

    Female No. 1 also patted her chest, as if she was shocked: "It's really scary, I thought you were drunk. But I thought about it, you didn't drink anymore. Zhuang Rou, look at you and scare everyone. Arrived. ” 

    The assistant director sitting on the bed also reacted. Although he did n’t know why Zhuang Rou did this, he still helped Lie:“ Rou Rou, I have served you, ”he said with a thumbs-up. A dedicated good actor. "

    Everyone figured out that it was not "true love". It turned out to be a bet and suddenly lost interest. The mountains are boring. Everyone thought Zhuang Ruan's assistant director was a terrifying thing. Unexpectedly, the ending was so plain and sloppy. 

    When everyone lost their interest, Lu Nianqi made up the knife: "No, but I just watched you kiss so seriously. Sister Zhuang Rou, don't you really love the director?" 

    Zhuang Rou: "... This kid deliberately demolished the platform? Can't you conceal your jealousy? The child is really a child. 

    "Okay, everyone hurried back to rest, I was sleepy." Female No. 1 yawned and said: "Good night everyone, I'm going back."