7

That night, Lin Yueqi had another dream. 

    The world she lives in is a romance called "Sweetheart Baby: My Richest Husband" in Jinjiang Literature City. She and her husband Lu Ting, and her daughter Tuantuan, are indigenous in this romance. 

    In order to develop a stronger system and violate the laws of the universe, several scientists on Putian ’s planet have developed a system of [female counterattack]. This favorite article was unfortunately chosen as the world blueprint for the [Female Matching Counterattack] system. 

    The world in this book is equivalent to another earth. The humans in it have life and autonomous thinking just like the humans on the earth. 

    The pet world has been opened, and the Parallel Space-Time Administration cannot destroy it. 

    What scientists did not expect was that the [Female Counterattack] system has its own mental consciousness and is so powerful that it devours other golden finger systems in the universe. 

    [Female Counterattack] is not impeccable, it will also be hungry and requires energy. It needs the negative energy of the first generation hostess and the second generation hostess to make themselves stronger. 

    After Lin Yueqi and Tuan Tuan were squeezed out, the [Female Matching Counterattack] system became the most powerful system in the universe. It can help any "passerby" in the universe to become the most dazzling existence in the world. 

    Of course, this anti-universe system cannot exist. In order to destroy it and reverse the world, the Space-Time Administration let a generation of female host Lin Yueqi go back to the past. 

    However, since the golden finger system in the universe was devoured by the [Female Counterattack] system, the Space and Time Administration could not give Lin Yueqi any golden finger, only to make her lose her memory. 

    Afterwards, look at nature, and follow the fate of fate. The Space and Time Administration hopes that Lin Yueqi can use the heroine's aura to defeat the 【Female Matching Counterattack】 system 

    Lin Yueqi: "........." 

    She is a mistress without gold fingers. What is the heroine's halo? Without this heroine halo, her and Tuan Tuan's ending will not be so miserable. 

    Go fuck the female counterattack system. 

    She does n’t do who the hostess loves to be!

    … 

    Like most books, women's counterattacks are inseparable from entertainment and recording reality shows. 

    Qin Xue has gained certain resources and fans' love with the golden finger system of [Sheng Shi Mei Yan]. It stands to reason that she no longer needs to participate in the reality show to consolidate her position in the entertainment circle. 

    There are no reality shows and major productions of movies and TV shows, so dare to invite Lin Yueqi. I am afraid that one day, the radio and television suddenly blocked Lin Yueqi, causing irreversible losses for their production.