63

Li Xiujie's character was not formed overnight. He was suppressed in the entertainment circle for too long and could not find a vent. He just wanted to find a delicious chat to comfort. But he didn't expect that Li Murou's cooking was so unpalatable, even more terrifying than ordinary dark dishes. 

    I filmed the scene for a day in the crew. It was winter, and it was launching and hanging in the air for several hours. He had thought that Li Murou's food could be used to supplement energy, but he did not expect to be hit by such a big taste bud. 

    He likes good food, and can ignore all the bad things about this chef because of a good food. But on the contrary, he can also ignore all the advantages of this chef because of a dark dish. Even if the chef is his wife, he will not tolerate it. 

    Li Murou finally couldn't bear it anymore, grabbed a vase at the head of the bed and smashed it towards the man who was about to sleep, his voice was sharp: "Li Xiujie! What the hell are you when I am? When I am the yellow- 

    faced woman who cooks for you?" Li Xiujie is sleeping , Suddenly a vase hit him on the head. Suddenly, blood was flowing, white bedding was stained red, the man sat up, raised his hand, and his palm was all red. 

    The man's eyes became more and more obscure, and he got up and grabbed the woman's hair and hit the wall. After all, Li Murou is a cook. She must have the strength to shake the pan. She grabbed the radiotelephone on the nightstand and threw it towards the man behind her. 

    The man behind felt a pain and groaned. In addition, the head was already injured, and an unstable foot fell. 

    Just now, Li Murou lifted the table lamp and smashed it towards him. 

    When everything was quiet, she stared blankly at the messy room. Finally, trembling and called the person whose comment is "Secretary". 

    This man is the director of the Public Security Bureau. Because they have eaten her food, the two met and became friends. But when the other party received her call, she did not give her a chance to speak at all, swearing and hung up. 

    Listening to the "beep" sound from the other end of the phone, Li Murou sat on the ground in a panic, completely ignorant of what to do. 

    About five minutes later, the man on the ground woke up, ran out of the door with blood on his face.

    Followed by, the neighbor screamed outside. 

    ... 

    around 5am in the hotel, in the couple room. 

    "Lao Lu, don't you think that your kissing technique is really not good ..." 

    Lu Ting is definitely a wise man, but he is too emotionally emotional. Otherwise, it is impossible to be such an overbearing president. This age is still alone, and she has never touched any other woman except her. 

    When the woman bluntly pointed out "No", Lu Ting's self-esteem was hurt. She immediately turned over and pressed her under her, using both hands to support the body, just like doing push-ups. Seeing the woman protect her chest. 

    The light of the bedside lamp is light purple, slightly dark, barely able to reflect the outline of the two, but it is unclear, as if covered with a layer of veil, hazy, so that people do not look very real. 

    "Cough ..."

     Lu Ting coughed softly, as if to remind her to start. He leaned down, bit her lip lightly, pryed her lips carefully, and began a French wet kiss.