97. Extra 9

"You stinky boy, are you still grieved?" Lin Yueqi really had nothing to do with this son. 

    He is good at everything, just too stingy. 

    For her son's heart disease, she and Lu Ting failed to cure many doctors. His IQ is too high, and he can always convince the doctor with a set of rhetoric when the psychologist treats him. 

    Because the lights in and out of the courtyard turned off very early, an illusion of early morning was created. Not only did the little girl upstairs start to sleep, but even the downstairs were a bit sleepy. 

    Turning off the lights early is to create this quiet night effect. Even the cats and dogs in the yard were quiet because the lights went out. 

    Lu Zhai, which would have been completely quiet at one o'clock in the morning, had the effect of stilling at two or three in the morning before ten o'clock. 

    That night, Qin Yunxi had a good night's sleep. When she got up at six in the morning, Lin Yueqi had already helped her pack her school bags. The schoolbag stuffed her with umbrellas, water glasses and other items.

    When going out, Lin Yueqi specifically told her: "Don't be nervous when you go to the exam room, you are testing for yourself, not for anyone, and don't have any pressure. Everyone only hopes that you can take your exam seriously after your hard work. As for the score, try your best And just like that. Life wo n’t fail because of an exam. As long as you fall down and 

    climb up again , the future will surely be met . ” Lin Yueqi pulled away her shoulder bag and stuffed an apple into her bag again: "My aunt often said that Apple can bring good luck, this is for you, let it give you luck and strength!" The 

    woman's affairs are so small, Qin Yunxi felt very at ease. This feeling is something that her father can't give her. Probably only the deceased mother can think so thoughtfully for her. 

    Lin Yueqi touched her head and spread her arms and said, "Come on one, Sister Qi gives you good luck!" After

    she and Qin Yunxi hugged her, she called her husband's son: "Lao Lu Niannian! Come and let Xixi hug , Give Xixidu a little bit of good luck from your first high school champion. "

    Lu Ting also came over and hugged the little girl. 

    Lu Nianqi also hugged her, and her chin rubbed against the girl's hair. He whispered, "Come on, you are the best. It doesn't matter if you don't take the exam well. I will give you another year for my brother. Ben. " 

    " Well, I will cheer! Not this time, and next time, I'm not afraid! " 

    Lu Nianqi turned his head and looked at the parents behind him, and asked," Can the two elders avoid this? Me and Xi Xi You 

    whispered quietly . " Lu Tinglin Yue Qi looked at each other and quickly realized that she returned to the living room. 

    Two young men stood in the entrance. 

    Lu Nianqi still hugged her and did not let go. He whispered, "Xixi, can I kiss your forehead?"