39

The assistant found Li Murou's face ugly, and asked her: "Boss, what's the matter with you?" 

    Li Murou recovered his head, frowning, and said, "Has the business card been handed to Lu Ting?" The 

    assistant shook his head. He also said: "The boss, Lin Yueqi has eaten our food here. It stands to reason that she will find a way to come again. Why didn't you hand her business card directly to her and let her bring Mr. Landing together? Although Mr. Lu has not yet admitted Lin Yueqi is his fiancee, but from the perspective of their participation in the show together and living together, their relationship should be very good. " 

    Li Murou didn't expect Lin Yueqi to survive. 

    What went wrong? Is it her heroine halo? 

    Impossible, [Gourmet Chef] The system can crush the halo of all the protagonists of the earth. Because this ultimate function is powerful, it can only be used once. She thought that with this function, Lin Yueqi could be strangled to death by food, which could make Lu Ting watch the woman's awkward death. 

    But now, everything she thought was lost. 

    But she firmly believes that even if Lin Yueqi is not dead, she will come to her restaurant again and eat her food. Anyone who has eaten her food will never forget her food, because in those people's hearts, the food in the "Swallow Canteen" is the best thing they have ever eaten. 

    Lin Yueqi is just an ordinary person, she would not think that she will have a [gourmet chef] system. 

    Li Murou glanced at Li Yingdi eating outside, and finally sorted out his emotions. 

    Although it failed this time, it does not mean that she will fail again and again. 

    Li Xiujie is the ace actor of Li Xing, and Li Xiujie will bring Li Xing over after eating her food. Li Murou grew up in Lu's parents' school. She knew the relationship between Li Xing and Lu Ting. The two were like brothers. 

    After Li Xing tasted her food, she would definitely bring Lu Ting over. Even if the business card of the Swallow Canteen cannot be directly delivered to Lu Ting, Lu Ting will find it sooner or later.

    She believes that this time will not be too long. 

    In fact, by virtue of her relationship with Lu Ting, she can directly pass the business card to Lu Ting in her own name. However, she did not do so. The reason why she let the staff to do this is that she didn't want Lu Ting to feel her "deliberate". 

    In recent years, the Lu family's health has been deteriorating. Since Lu Ting took over to form a group, the Lu family moved to live abroad. And Li Murou's father was the head chef of the Lu family, and he went abroad with the landing man.

    Li Murou has no talent for learning, but her talents in cooking are more than ordinary people. After she dropped out of school at the age of 16, she went all the way to learn various dishes with chefs everywhere. She is willing to endure hardships and work hard. Masters also like her very much. 

    She is four years younger than Lu Ting. 

    When she was a little pudding, Lu Ting had already begun to learn various specialties. 

    The Lu family is thin and the old man Lu also misses the old. Lu family servants, cooks, and old Lu also insisted on using it for many years. 

    Li Murou lived with Lu's parents for more than ten years. Since she was born, she has lived in Lu's home, and she is the parent of Lu's parents. Like other servants, she lives in a small building in Lu's backyard.