92. Extra 4- Lu Ting & Lin Yueqi

Seeing the girl's stunned face, Lu Ting suppressed the excitement. He knelt on the ground on one leg, his face reddened unusually: "Sorry, I'm so excited, I didn't 

    care about your thoughts. Do you ... want this child?" Lin Yueqi didn't answer him directly, but asked: "You Like children? " 

    " I like you, I don't want you to be hurt a little bit. This is our first child, I don't want ta to die like this. "Lu Ting said after a while," You are the child's mother, you It is far more than I paid. So even if I want you to give birth to this child, I still have to respect your choice. " 

    Lin Yueqi bent her lips, holding the man's hand and said," I also want to be born. But according to the photo In this case, I am afraid that I will suspend school next semester. I can insist on it again this semester. " 

    Lu Ting thought very thoughtfully, he said:" I will find a teacher to make up for you. " 

    Lin Yueqi said after a nod:" I want Call my aunt. I ’m still young, and I have to finish my studies and work in the future. By the time this child is born, I ’ll have to bother my aunt to help me. ” 

    “ Okay, I ’ll call my aunt later and pick her up, you Say okay? "Lu Ting was too excited, a little bit No coherence taste. He remembered something, slapped on his head and said, "Yes, since we want to get married, we have to have a marriage room. Tomorrow we will go to see the marriage room." 

    The legal marriage age of Hua Guo was changed from 22 to 20, Female 20 changed to 18. If it was a few years earlier, Lu Ting must not be able to get married at this age, but now it is reasonable and legal. 

    Lin Yueqi knows that Lu Ting's family is in good condition, but she also knows that Lu Ting is starting his own business. She took the man's hand and said, "No more ... house prices are very expensive now. In city A, the house prices in the suburbs have also gone up to 20,000. We can rent a small house that is not too expensive. "

     Ling Ting flicked her forehead:" Bring me to raise my daughter, leave it to me, you don't have to worry too much. Tomorrow evening, you will go back with me, have a meal with grandpa and talk about our affairs Was it? ”

     Lin Yueqi hesitated thinking of their big house," Your grandpa ... "

    "You can rest assured that our family is based on a wife. You are about to be my wife. Grandpa will not treat you slowly, he will like you very much." Lu Ting paused and said, "Besides, we I'm getting married. I have to tell you clearly about my family. " 

    " Your family's business? " 

    Lin Yueqi remembered the twists and turns of the wealthy family and began to worry. Because she was poisoned by the TV series, at the same time, she was very afraid to face the relatives of Lu Ting's family. 

    The next day happened to be Monday, Lin Yueqi and Lu Ting quickly got the marriage certificate. 

    As for Lin Yueqi's pregnancy at school, her aunt Lin Yu did not say anything to blame. Because she knew that no matter what she said could not change this established fact. 

    Rather than blame, let her share the worries. She planned the future for her two children. 

    Lin Yueqi was suspended from school for half a year. After the child was born, if his health was feasible, he would go back to school first. They rented a house near the school. She was responsible for bringing the baby. Lin Yueqi took care of the children while studying. 

    Lin Yueqi and Lu Ting are quite satisfied with this arrangement. 

    On Monday evening, Lu Ting took Lin Yueqi home.