80

"Why?" During the talk, Song Mu had turned the car into an alley and parked it in a parking space. 

    He untied his seat belt. When he saw that Lu Junyi was in a daze, he leaned over and took the initiative to untie her seat belt. He asked in a plain tone: "Xiao Qi made you unexpected, or Zhuangrou made you unexpected?" 

    "You're clever, you can't hide anything from you." She said bluntly: "I don't like Zhuang Rou." 

    "Reason." 

    She was silent, and after shrugging her lips, she shrugged again: "No reason, just don't like it." 

    "I thought you would be the same villain as when you were a child," said 

    the emotion in those eyes when the man looked at her. Even though Lu Junyi has known him for many years, he still cannot see through it. 

    She grinned and showed a pair of little pear vortexes in her childhood: “I did n’t know anything when I was a child, and I did n’t know how to manage jealousy. What I said was not true. Although she is different from our class, she can be from elementary school to junior high school and high school. The grades are close to both of us. Every time you finish the test ranking, the first place is you, the second place is me, the third place is her, but she looks pretty and thinner than me, plus the students always take I compared with her, and over time I felt uncomfortable in my heart and slandered her. With such 

    remarks , are you satisfied? Wow? There was no emotion in her voice when she said this, Song Mu still looked at her lightly: "You are angry ? " 

    Lu Junyi Puchi laugh, a pat his shoulder and said:"?.. I was born and what my brother gas, you think too much walking, eating, I have starved to death " 

    parking lot as well as a few hundred meters away from the string of incenses The distance is now autumn, hot during the day and cold at night. She wore black vest jeans and a thin coat. But when she got out of the car, she dropped her coat. 

    Song Mu picked up her coat and shook her head helplessly. 

    When will this girl serve herself?

    Song Mu chased her off with her coat, and she covered her naturally. He said nothing in response to what she said just now. He knew very well that for Zhuang Rou, now he confessed that he would worry her. 

    But if he delves into the topic just now, the little girl will be angry. 

    Her anger is different from ordinary people, she will not put it on her face, nor will she lose her temper. He suffocated himself, and after he returned home, he suffocated himself and hit the sandbag for an hour. 

    Lu Junyi wrapped her clothes and went on for a while, and then asked him: "I heard that Zhuang Rou has a high coffee position now. How could she be willing to be the female No. 2 in your drama?" 

    "She does have good resources, "Song Muqing laughed indistinctly." But here, there is no coffee. " 

    Zhuang Rou debuted at the age of 16, but two years later, she became a sister of Metz. 

    In addition to the mythical company Jiachen in China, Zhuang Boshan has the strongest Metz strategy. This company is very likely to tap new stars. In the early years, many popular stars were all from Metz, including Lin Yueqi. 

    Meice once created Qin Xue as a beautiful beauty, and Zhuang Rou was labeled as beyond Qin Xue as soon as he debuted. 

    And Zhuang Rou's business skills are indeed good, good-looking, flattering, and qualified acting. She has her own capital resources, and her business ability is not bad. She eats very well in the circle. The directors and actors who worked with her all praised her.